- Parking tickets "civilianized" (9/21/16)
- Cape Girardeau Northern Engine No. 9 (9/19/16)
- Louis Houck on the stump (9/14/16)1
- Stratospheric balloon launch at Cape airport (9/12/16)
- The World's International Kart Association (9/7/16)
- "Resume Speed - Thank You" (9/5/16)1
- Fiberglass Indian linked to nickelodeons (8/31/16)
Langston's Service is seen on the corner of Highway 25 and 74 in Dutchtown, Mo. in this undated photo by G.D. Fronabarger. It may be from the 1950s.
St. Edward's Catholic Church can be seen on the right. It closed in 1967.