- Seeds of Cape County health unit (10/24/16)
- Cape police classroom 1960 (10/19/16)
- Bill Coomer, magician (10/17/16)1
- 'SEMO Red' university mascot (10/12/16)1
- GOP's Spiro T. Agnew visits Cape Girardeau (10/10/16)
- Football rivalry: Jackson's Webber vs. Central's Waller (10/5/16)
- Riverfront Park built in 1986 (10/3/16)
There was a time when the city park playground was a more dangerous place than today.
This picture by G.D. Fronabarger shows a double slide at Capaha Park near the corner of West End Boulevard and Normal Avenue. It is undated, but probably taken in the 1950s.