- Seeds of Cape County health unit (10/24/16)
- Cape police classroom 1960 (10/19/16)
- Bill Coomer, magician (10/17/16)1
- 'SEMO Red' university mascot (10/12/16)1
- GOP's Spiro T. Agnew visits Cape Girardeau (10/10/16)
- Football rivalry: Jackson's Webber vs. Central's Waller (10/5/16)
- Riverfront Park built in 1986 (10/3/16)
The Kow Pasture Klassic is in its 24th year in Kelso, Mo. The annual event behind Schindler's Tavern raises funds for the Kenny Rogers Children's Center and the Missouri Veterans Home. Here are some pictures from prior years.
Harold Moore, left, strokes a tennis ball from the seventh-hole tee over the pond in a field behind Schindler's Tavern at Kelso, Mo. Saturday, April 6, 2002 as Jimmy Sinn waits his turn. The two played the 9-hole Kow Pasture Klassic with fellow members of the Egypt Mills Antique Tractor Club, Larry Romack and Lanny Schweer, for the group's fourth annual entry in the tournament which benefits the Missouri Veterans Home Perpetual Trust Fund.
Joe McLemore hits a tennis ball as teammate J.J. Edmonds watches at the Kow Pasture Klassic behind Shindler's Tavern in New Hamburg, Mo. Saturday, May 1, 2004. The two played on one of five teams sponsored by Cape Girardeau Elks Lodge 639 at the fundraiser for the Kenny Rogers Children's Center and the Missouri Veterans Home.
Brooks Heuring whacks a tennis ball toward the ninth hole of the Kow Pasture Klassic in New Hamburg on Saturday, April 16, 2005 as teammate Matt Reed watches.
(Southeast Missourian archive)