Speak Out: Auditor Tom Scheich suicide investigation completed by police

Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 23, 2015, at 11:33 AM:

"Police: No clear motive in Missouri auditor's suicide"

"Clayton Police Lt. Don Bass told KMOX radio that detectives have been conducting interviews and searching through Schweich's text messages, emails and voicemails. Bass says "there's nothing to indicate a clear motive" and "there's no substance to the whispering campaign" based on evidence brought to the attention of police."

For those interested in the story...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MISSOURI_AUDITOR_MOOL-?SITE=MOCAP&SECT...

Replies (100)

• How is it that a POLITICIAN commits suicide because of rumor and name calling? That goes with the territory!

If it was a suicide, it's difficult to understand how a man going to run for governor was that sensitive and makes one suspect there is more to it that may never become public.

-- Posted by larrygs on Mon, Mar 23, 2015, at 6:30 PM
  • I agree with larrygs. What would be so devastating about anyone thinking he was Jewish.

Also, I still don't understand how political party heads raise funds and then get paid by fellow politicians for consulting. Sounds like an nice way to trade the public support money back and forth.

And no need for you know who to claim it's the republican way because both parties do it.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Mar 23, 2015, at 6:40 PM
  • Mr. Scheich might have been called a Jew....so what - JFK was a Catholic, didn't seem to bother him or the country.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Mar 23, 2015, at 7:12 PM
  • Illinois Democrat Jan Schankowsky and her "whisper campaign" comments against her Jewish opponent in the election:

"In 2010, I had an election... an election within our community. That is, I ran against a Jewish-Orthodox, Tea Party Republican who made it very clear that actually Jan Schakowsky was anti-Israel because of the positions that she took" - Jan Schankowsky

Maybe John Danforth will speak in Illinois and call out democrat Schankowsky for her "whisper campaign" against a man who was actually Jewish.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 9:16 AM
  • Do ya live in Illinois Dug? If not, why are you bringing it up on here, unless it is just to slam a Democrat. When she said she ran against a Jewish-Orthodox, could be her opponent took it as a compliment...being that was what they were.

It is considered a diss when someone calls you something you aint!

-- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 11:45 AM
  • It is considered a diss when someone calls you something you aint! -- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 11:45 AM

I'm bringing it up on here because I can. And to discredit your liberal friends argument that one man, telling another one man, just one time, over 6 months ago is not a "whisper campaign" to destroy someones reputation.

Apparently your democrat friends do it all the time. Why would a democrat say that their opponent is an Orthodox Jew during an election?

Now let's see you explain why someone would do that... why you are upset at the details of the Schweich incident... and why you think only people in Illinois can talk about Illinois.

I eagerly await your response.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 12:09 PM
  • "Why would a democrat say that their opponent is an Orthodox Jew during an election?" Because that person identified themselves that way?

Why am I upset at the details of the Schweich incident? Because he died!

I didn't say only people in Illinois can talk about Illinois, I said "do ya live in Illinois?" Then I wondered why you would bring such a trivial thing on a thread about a suspicious death in Missouri?

Now I asked you a question, and you still haven't answered. If you don't want to, then say so.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 12:29 PM
  • Well, lunch hours over. maybe later

-- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 12:42 PM
  • The guy that said this about Schweich was a REPUBLICAN, RElee. He said it about a Republican.

But I agree, why would it make a difference, and why say it? Why does anyone point out a different religion?

-- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 3:06 PM
  • Why am I upset at the details of the Schweich incident? Because he died! Now I asked you a question, and you still haven't answered. If you don't want to, then say so. -- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 12:29 PM

Such rage today. Having a bad Tuesday Reasoning?

You are upset because Schweich died. Do you always get upset when Republicans die? I must have missed your prior outrage and anger.

I'm not from Illinois. Why would you ask? Now I asked you two questions.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 3:31 PM
  • Reasoning - where are you? Gone to dinner? A nap?

I asked you two questions and you still haven't answered. If you don't want to, then say so.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 3:39 PM
  • -- Posted by RELee on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 4:22 PM

RELee: The only rotten Republicans are those who were Democrats that came over to the light then went to the dark side again.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 6:32 PM
  • You asked why a Democrat would say that, and I answered.

You asked why I was upset about the Schweich details, and I answered.

You asked if only people from Illinois can talk about Illinois, and I answered.

I wonder why you didn't read them?

I work, Dug. I work a lot.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 8:38 PM
  • I work, Dug. I work a lot. -- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 8:38 PM

So do I. But I don't get as stressed out about an anonymous forum as you do... maybe you need a vacation.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 9:00 PM
  • "Do ya live in Illinois Dug? If not, why are you bringing it up on here, unless it is just to slam a Democrat."

We will be paying for Illinois corruption so why not?

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 9:18 PM
  • -- Posted by Dug on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 9:00 PM

Nope, I'm not stressed. Just don't like it when someone tries to infer I aint answering because I can't.

Now, what questions did you ask that I didn't answer?

-- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 9:28 PM
  • Just don't like it when someone tries to infer I aint answering because I can't. -- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 9:28 PM

===

You mean like this?

Now I asked you a question, and you still haven't answered. -- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 12:29 PM

Well, lunch hours over. maybe later -- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 12:42 PM

===

If you don't like it, then maybe you shouldn't do it yourself?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 9:31 PM
  • Where are the questions, Dug.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Wed, Mar 25, 2015, at 5:49 AM
  • Having a bad Tuesday Reasoning? Do you always get upset when Republicans die? I'm not from Illinois. Why would you ask? Now I asked you two questions. -- Posted by Dug on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 3:31 PM

If you don't like it, then maybe you shouldn't do it yourself? -- Posted by Dug on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 9:31 PM

====

Where are the questions, Dug. -- Posted by Reasoning on Wed, Mar 25, 2015, at 5:49 AM

====

There are at least 3 or 4 there. I'm particularly interested in your answer to the one at 9:31PM

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Mar 25, 2015, at 8:23 AM
  • I answered the first, when I said nope. The answer to do you always get upset? I don't differentiate between Repub and Dem when it comes to questionable deaths.

The answer to the third, is I wondered why you would be following an old race and still have it fresh in your mind. I sort of think you searched for it, trying hard to transfer bigotry.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Wed, Mar 25, 2015, at 8:45 AM
  • I sort of think you searched for it, trying hard to transfer bigotry. -- Posted by Reasoning on Wed, Mar 25, 2015, at 8:45 AM

Nope. I posted it because many democrats were blaming republicans for Schweich's death saying how despicable it was to start a "whisper campaign" that he was Jewish. How low those republicans are...

when they all do it. Democrats even call out Jews in their public statements. Not even a "whisper" - so why are all the dems upset about this?

Oh! Because it benefits their party and politics. Because as we now know, they were all wrong. The police said there was no evidence that a statement made 6 months ago had anything to do with Schweich's suicide.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Mar 25, 2015, at 8:52 AM
  • Since we're in the jolly mood of answering each others questions, would you answer my last one that you haven't yet addressed?

===

Just don't like it when someone tries to infer I aint answering because I can't. -- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 9:28 PM

If you don't like it, then maybe you shouldn't do it yourself? -- Posted by Dug on Tue, Mar 24, 2015, at 9:31 PM

===

Just one more Reasoning...

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Mar 25, 2015, at 12:07 PM
  • -- Posted by Old John on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 11:54 AM
  • Hmmmmmm! Sounds kind of fishy to me. He didn't find a box of deleted e-mails did he?

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 12:04 PM
  • Good one.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 12:46 PM
  • TWO apparent, or ruled suicides connected to the party's state chairman... I smell a rat! -- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 12:32 PM

The updated talking points would reveal that the guy who made the claim about the party's state chairman RETRACTED his statement and said he was wrong.

Curious how some can say "take a wait and see attitude" and others rush to judgement with absolutely no facts.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 1:03 PM
  • I think there is a reason connecting the two...which is most likely tied to Hancock. -- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 1:11 PM

So let's follow your logic. You actually believe that a comment that Hancock made 6 MONTHS AGO to another person who replied "He's not Jewish" and was never mentioned again - ever - caused to grown men to commit suicide?

Man, I hate to use the "low info" tag so I won't... please describe the logic here. I look forward to it.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 1:14 PM
  • caused "two" grown men to commit suicide?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 1:17 PM
  • There was a note...will we ever know what it said?

-- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 1:11 PM

Probably a lot sooner than you find our what Hilary did with our e-mails.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 3:15 PM
  • which is most likely tied to Hancock.-- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 1:11 PM

Oh! So you just threw Hancock's name out there for no reason other than he's a republican like them? George Bush was a republican too. I guess you believe that Bush is possibly involved since "that is a reason connecting the two"?

Now the hard work. Why did you single out Hancock? Let's see you get to "high info". You deflected and you know it. Let's take this to it's end.

I'll await your response on why you singled out Hancock.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 3:18 PM
  • How many people associated with Bill and Hillary took their own lives?

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 8:09 PM
  • I didn't say anything about a comment Hancock made 6 months ago -- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 3:07 PM

Hancock is the one that Schweich felt had called him something he is not. He was offended and supposedly calling a press conference about this. -- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 8:53 PM

===

So I was right - you do believe that a comment made 6 months ago caused two men to commit suicide. The very definition of low info Theo.

You like to deflect a lot but you'll get called on it with me. Try a little more honesty next time. It will save us both time.

By the way, I never found that posting you referred to when you spot-on answered a response to Reasoning. Could you direct me to where that was? Curious about the Reasoning/Theorist freudian slip. It would help clear things up.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 9:21 PM
  • What would make two men who worked together commit suicide....maybe the note left behind will explain. Don't let Hillary get anywhere near that note.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 9:33 PM
  • there is definitely more to the story.-- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 9:38 PM

Please provide us your information that links Hancock to these murders. If it wasn't a comment, tell us what it great "info" you have that no one else has... or is it another "low info" knee-jerk assumption?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 9:39 PM
  • By the way, I never found that posting you referred to when you spot-on answered a response to Reasoning. Could you direct me to where that was? Curious about the Reasoning/Theorist freudian lip. It would help clear things up.

-- Posted by Dug on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 9:21 PM

Hmmmmm! I never found that post either, but then got busy with something else and forgot about it.

Guess it is up to Theorist to give us Date, Time and Location..... short of that, I suppose we know the answer.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 9:40 PM
  • Jackson did not say it was because of a verbal slip...he didn't say WHY he should resign. -- Posted by Theorist on Tue, Mar 31, 2015, at 5:49 AM

Uh oh... more "low info"? As you said - I'm surprised you didn't know that Jackson was referring to the false "whisper campaign" that the media invented. You should read more.

As for people disagreeing with me that is obvious. As it is that many disagree with you. Are you trying to win a popularity contest on an anonymous forum? As a matter of fact, just barely over 50% disagreed with me in November of 2012 when they voted for your president.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Mar 31, 2015, at 9:50 AM
  • Let Scheich & Jackson R.I.P. and be judged by their God for their actions.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 2, 2015, at 9:18 AM
  • Someone commented on the stltoday article that a 357magnum was a very loud gun yet no one in the apartment building heard the shot.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Apr 2, 2015, at 10:02 AM
  • It is very loud OJ...That's interesting.

-- Posted by BonScott on Thu, Apr 2, 2015, at 10:04 AM
  • I think there is a reason connecting the two...which is most likely tied to Hancock. There was a note...will we ever know what it said? -- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 1:11 PM

Now that the facts are out apparently the suicide had nothing to do with all the speculation about Hancock. And there was no note so that claim is false as well.

=====

More FACTS from the investigation today:

"The late Missouri Auditor Tom Schweich talked to those close to him about killing himself for years" police said Tuesday.

"He had talked about it [suicide] with family . . . He had mentioned that he had those thoughts before, with his family members," Clayton Detective Tom Bossch, lead investigator in Schweich's Feb 26 suicide, told reporters Tuesday.

=====

And now Governor Nixon will appoint a member of his democrat party to replace Schweich (a republican). The idiot that Nixon temporarily appointed to the office told all of Schweich's staff that their jobs were not safe and they could be laid off soon.

Then Schweich's assistant who DID leave a note killed himself because he didn't want to look for another job. Nice democrats you support there.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Apr 14, 2015, at 5:15 PM
  • I'm surprised you didn't know that Jackson was referring to the false "whisper campaign" that the media invented. You should read more.

-- Posted by Dug on Tue, Mar 31, 2015, at 9:50 AM

Please present your evidence that the media invented a "false whisper campaign."

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sat, Apr 25, 2015, at 12:23 PM
  • Nope. I posted it because many democrats were blaming republicans for Schweich's death saying how despicable it was to start a "whisper campaign" that he was Jewish. How low those republicans are...

when they all do it. Democrats even call out Jews in their public statements. Not even a "whisper" - so why are all the dems upset about this?

-- Posted by Dug on Wed, Mar 25, 2015, at 8:52 AM

1. Name those many democrats that "were blaming republicans for Schweich's death saying how despicable it was to start a "whisper campaign" that he was Jewish." Please provide links.

2. Please provide evidence that "Democrats (plural mind you) even call out Jews in their public statements."

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sat, Apr 25, 2015, at 12:28 PM
  • Nope. I posted it because many democrats were blaming republicans for Schweich's death saying how despicable it was to start a "whisper campaign" that he was Jewish. How low those republicans are...

1. Name those many democrats that "were blaming republicans for Schweich's death saying how despicable it was to start a "whisper campaign" that he was Jewish." Please provide links.

2. Please provide evidence that "Democrats (plural mind you) even call out Jews in their public statements."

-- Posted by The Spaniard on Sat, Apr 25, 2015, at 12:28 PM

Nothing?

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 5:12 PM
  • Do it yourself. As you once posted (deleted in your first mass deletion? Or maybe it was the second mass deletion?)

"What's wrong, you can't use the Google"?

You're not looking for answers or evidence. Post where they didn't say that. I expect "Nothing?" from you.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 5:18 PM
  • You're not looking for answers or evidence. Post where they didn't say that. I expect "Nothing?" from you.

-- Posted by Dug on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 5:18 PM

How does one post something "where they didn't day that?"

Dug is dumb and a liar. Notice that he refuses to back up his claims. Because he makes stuff up and he knows it.

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 5:48 PM
  • Use the Google. You're a sorry example of a liberal anymore. Can't explain your positions, sniping, not engaged. Just lost in your communist / atheist positions. Still standing by this one?

"The US had little to do with ending Hitler's reign." - Jay/Ike/Spaniard/l'espagnol/"The" Spaniard/???

Absolutely a classic on this site. And you call others dumb? Hilarious! As for lying:

"I have never reported a post to the SE Missourian" - Spaniard

"I am contacting the SE Missourian staff" - Spaniard

Hurry! Get all your posts deleted again! Coward of the highest order.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 5:55 PM
  • Use the Google. You're a sorry example of a liberal anymore. Can't explain your positions, sniping, not engaged. Just lost in your communist / atheist positions. Still standing by this one?

"The US had little to do with ending Hitler's reign." - Jay/Ike/Spaniard/l'espagnol/"The" Spaniard/???

-- Posted by Dug on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 5:55 PM

Explain my positions? I haven't take one. You are the one who made the claim so prove it. But you can't because you know you made it up. Liar. Fabricator.

Yes, I stand by statement that the US had little to do with ending Hitler's reign. The USSR would have done it without us. But you don't know that and I understand that. You're dumb.

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 6:00 PM

Dug's lies. Here for all to see.

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 6:07 PM
  • I can't wait to see how Dug posts something that someone didn't say.

-- Posted by left turn on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 6:14 PM
  • I can't wait to see how Dug posts something that someone didn't say.

-- Posted by left turn on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 6:14 PM

He won't. He can't. He lied, again, and got called out. Conservatives are liars.

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 6:16 PM
  • Liar. Fabricator. -- Posted by The Spaniard on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 6:00 PM

The very definition of liar...

"I have never reported a post to the SE Missourian" - Spaniard

"I am contacting the SE Missourian staff" - Spaniard

==

Someone has some 'splainin to do.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 6:57 PM

Dug made the claims. He refuses to show any evidence. None. He made it up. And very few of the dishonest cons here even care. They embrace his dishonesty.

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sun, May 3, 2015, at 4:38 PM
  • "The US had little to do with ending Hitler's reign" - Jay / Ike / Spaniard / L'Spagnoli / The Spaniard

The many names and psyches of "The Spaniard" made that claim. He refuses to show any evidence. None. He made it up. And very few of the dishonest liberals even care. They embrace their buddy Jay / Ike / Spaniard / L'Spagnoli / The Spaniard's dishonesty.

See how much of a "wimp" you are? Ready to delete another bunch of your words?

Such a coward.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sun, May 3, 2015, at 8:14 PM
  • "He made it up. And very few of the dishonest cons here even care. They embrace his dishonesty."

First of all Ikie, I am not a con. Second, I could care less about your disagreements with Dug. Dug seems to be kicking your behind coming and going and that suits me just fine. I do not owe you coming to your defense when you are losing. Matter of fact there are a number of things I would not do for you if your guts were on fire. Least of which is to give you a drink of water.

Does that adequately explain how I feel about you and your ignorant way of attacking me and others on here.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, May 3, 2015, at 8:48 PM
  • Full moon or off his meds. Maybe both.

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, May 3, 2015, at 9:00 PM
  • El Spicoli is becoming more entertaining than EA.

-- Posted by BonScott on Sun, May 3, 2015, at 10:01 PM
  • Wheels? yeah, I agree OJ.

-- Posted by left turn on Sun, May 3, 2015, at 10:02 PM
  • I am interested in this as well...where and who did this, Dug? -- Posted by Theorist on Mon, May 4, 2015, at 9:48 AM

There are oodles of examples of democrats calling their republican opponents "jews" or characterizing them as Jewish IN PUBLIC - a far cry from this hyped up campaign against a guy who mentioned, in private, that he thought Schweich was Jewish months before he committed suicide. There's no evidence it was ever mentioned again.

Since you refuse to answer my questions, I'll return the favor. Look them up - oodles of examples.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, May 4, 2015, at 9:55 AM
  • -- Posted by Theorist on Mon, May 4, 2015, at 10:10 AM

I found 5 more just this morning - besides the others I used above. Just Google "democrat calls opponent Jew or Jewish".

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, May 4, 2015, at 10:21 AM
  • At one time Eric Cantor was the only Jewish republican in congress. I don't know if that's true as of today.

-- Posted by left turn on Mon, May 4, 2015, at 10:27 AM
  • What's wrong with being Jewish concerning public office?

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, May 4, 2015, at 11:55 AM
  • What's wrong with being Jewish concerning public office?

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, May 4, 2015, at 11:55 AM

Great question OJ. I often wondered the same thing about Romney and him being Morman. I heard people say that's why they didn't vote for him. I never understood that.

-- Posted by BonScott on Mon, May 4, 2015, at 1:25 PM
  • Dug still refuses to back up the following statements:

Nope. I posted it because many democrats were blaming republicans for Schweich's death saying how despicable it was to start a "whisper campaign" that he was Jewish. How low those republicans are...

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sun, May 10, 2015, at 9:11 AM
  • There are oodles of examples of democrats calling their republican opponents "jews" or characterizing them as Jewish IN PUBLIC - a far cry from this hyped up campaign against a guy who mentioned, in private, that he thought Schweich was Jewish months before he committed suicide. There's no evidence it was ever mentioned again.

Since you refuse to answer my questions, I'll return the favor. Look them up - oodles of examples.

-- Posted by Dug on Mon, May 4, 2015, at 9:55 AM

He said he has oodles of examples but he refuses to prove it. He got caught lying.

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sun, May 10, 2015, at 9:15 AM

Dug still won't back up his claims...

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sun, May 24, 2015, at 5:34 PM
  • Dug has learned his lesson,,,,just hot aire!

-- Posted by Dexterite1 on Sun, May 24, 2015, at 8:28 PM
  • can you provide even two? -- Posted by Theorist on Mon, May 4, 2015, at 10:10 AM

Please provide evidence that "Democrats (plural mind you) even call out Jews in their public statements." -- Posted by The Spaniard on Sat, Apr 25, 2015, at 12:28 PM

just hot aire! -- Posted by Dexterite1 on Sun, May 24, 2015, at 8:28 PM

=======

Just like shooting fish in a barrel. Once again, the lack of knowledge that liberal democrats demonstrate is a trade mark of being one. Just a few of many "Democrats (plural mind you) call out Jews in their public statements". Just another serious miscalculation and loss for 3 posters with little credibility left. I'm glad to help continue outing them:

1. Democrat candidate for a seat on New York's Uptown City Council Thomas Lopez-Pierre relying on anti-Semitic rhetoric to attack his opponent, Mark Levine. Taking his campaign into racial division, Lopez-Pierre said that Levine would "damage" the community because he is a "white, Jewish candidate."

2. Representative Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) has apologized for stating in a disparaging manner that Joel Pollak--her former opponent in a 2010 Congressional race is an "Orthodox" Jew.

3. Democratic Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown's latest attack ad against Republican rival Josh Mandel calls him "the candidate of the big lie" and in an ad, goes on to say that Mandel -- who is Jewish -- might be the "most dishonest candidate in the country."

4. New York Democratic Rep. Mike McMahon fired his communications director Friday for providing a reporter with a list of his Republican challenger's "Jewish money" donors, igniting a nationwide outrage.

5. U.S. Senate candidate James H. Webb is being accused of disparaging his opponent's religion with a flier that shows the Jewish businessman with a hooked nose and money spilling from his pockets.

6. A field organizer for Democratic congressional candidate Al Weed resigned yesterday after it was discovered that she referred to Sen. George Allen (R-Va.) as "Macacawitz." The term "Macacawitz" is an apparent reference to Allen's use of the word "macaca" and the recent discovery that he has Jewish heritage.

7. Democrat Senatorial Candidate Lee Whitnum Calls Opponent ***** For Jews

====

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sun, May 24, 2015, at 10:52 PM
  • Stand by Dug,

Ike, Theorist and Dexter will all issue an apology in the morning.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, May 24, 2015, at 11:15 PM
  • Dug blames democrats for being democrats. No pleasing him.

-- Posted by Dexterite1 on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 5:55 AM
  • He spoke inappropriately, but hardly what you are trying to paint...Thankfully, his words didn't drive another to suicide. -- Posted by Theorist on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 7:37 AM

Wheels - you can see Theorists weak attempt to respond. It's typical.

She is becoming more and more like Ike every day. Loses a point and turns it all personal. I hate getting all of this personal stuff in threads but when it happens, I will respond.

The point: Democrats use slurs against their Jewish opponents. As usual, L'Spagnoli called me a liar and was dead wrong.

As usual, Theorist challenged me and, when proven wrong, makes some silly deflection that I support Bernie Sanders.

The mind of a liberal is so atypical with these two.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 9:02 AM
  • Dug: Liberal minds do not fuction anymore due to all the brain washing by the White House, PC folks, and all the want a be do gooders. They are brain dead sitting on their porches waiting for the free hand outs....1,2,3 go.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 9:30 AM
  • semo - exactly.

I do hate all this personal back-and-forth on threads but if they're gonna bring it, I'm going to respond.

Now that I've proven them wrong and lying, do you think they'll stop? Not according to the mode of operation for Spaniard and Theorist. She devolves more and more every day into a Spaniard mental state.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 9:35 AM
  • Rick: IMO, You are a Liberal of the by gone years and not this modern PC crowd.

Dug: No use debating with folks who can't think for themselves.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 9:52 AM
  • When Eric Cantor was in congress, he was the only Jew out of 535 that were republican. Since he is gone are there any republican Jews. I thought this was pretty telling of where the Jews stand politically.

-- Posted by left turn on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 10:30 AM
  • Posted by left turn on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 10:30 AM

Left: Wait until the 2016 elections when the Jews will remember all the support (not) that Pres. Pinky gave to Israel.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 12:30 PM
  • I have a very good friend who is Jewish. I can tell you he will not stand with the Democrats come 2016... he despises Obama.

I asked him once, why so many Jews were Democrats. His response.... because they are a bunch of dumb a***s.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 1:50 PM
  • I'm aware many see Obama as one of the greatest Presidents in American history . For what reason , I have no clue . His gains have been the People's loss...

-- Posted by ▪Rick on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 2:28 PM

We agree again.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 2:48 PM
  • I'm aware many see Obama as one of the greatest Presidents in American history . For what reason , I have no clue . His gains have been the People's loss...

-- Posted by ▪Rick on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 2:28 PM

Rick: Only those who have been brained washed would think that.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 6:30 PM
  • scremo471, there are lots and lots of Jews in America who do not support Bebe Nutenhead. He should be charged with genocide along with Bush and cheney with war crimes. Start putting some of these idiots behind bars and the world will change for the better.

-- Posted by left turn on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 6:59 PM
  • Lefty, why should Bush and Cheney be charged?

-- Posted by BonScott on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 7:05 PM
  • Not all Jews are from the same historical background.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 7:11 PM
  • - Posted by left turn on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 6:59 PM

Left Wing Nut: Guess you will have to also put Hillary Clinton who voted for the Iraq war on that list.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 7:32 PM
  • Lefty, why should Bush and Cheney be charged?

-- Posted by BonScott on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 7:05 PM

BonScott

Lefty doesn't have a reason. He is like Dexter, calling people asinine names like a 3rd grade child would. All the while thinking they are cute.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 7:35 PM
  • Stand by Dug - Ike, Theorist and Dexter will all issue an apology in the morning. -- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, May 24, 2015, at 11:15 PM

Still waiting on that apology.... :-)

I think you'd get an apology quicker from Miccheck than these three!

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, May 26, 2015, at 12:10 PM
  • [Bernie} Sanders is a very liberal Independent! -- Posted by Theorist on Mon, May 25, 2015, at 7:37 AM

So this is an example of a "role model" of yours? In the news today:

"Democratic presidential candidate Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders once penned an essay claiming that men fantasize about abusing women and women fantasize about being raped."

Hmmm..... doesn't look good.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, May 29, 2015, at 10:28 AM
  • 1. Name those many democrats that "were blaming republicans for Schweich's death saying how despicable it was to start a "whisper campaign" that he was Jewish." Please provide links.

Dug still won't back up his claims...

-- Posted by The Spaniard on Sun, May 24, 2015, at 5:34 PM

And he still cannot back up the biggest lie of all.

Do it Dug! You ******* liar! Show us!

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sat, May 30, 2015, at 12:03 AM
  • Let's see if Dug can back up this lie. He's a liar.

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sat, May 30, 2015, at 12:08 AM
  • The demented atheist - obsessive, sick, and always wrong. Just look at the sick mind of an angry and profane liar:

====

Name those many democrats that "were blaming republicans for Schweich's death saying how despicable it was to start a "whisper campaign" that he was Jewish." -- Posted by The Spaniard on Sun, May 24, 2015, at 5:34 PM

Because he makes stuff up and he knows it. -- Posted by The Spaniard on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 5:48 PM

Dug's lies. Here for all to see. -- Posted by The Spaniard on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 6:07 PM

He won't. He can't. He lied, again, and got called out. Conservatives are liars. -- Posted by The Spaniard on Sat, May 2, 2015, at 6:16 PM

And he still cannot back up the biggest lie of all. Do it Dug! You ******* liar! Show us! -- Posted by The Spaniard on Sat, May 30, 2015, at 12:03 AM

Took the bait hook, line, sinker. This is precious...

===

House Democratic Jacob Hummel of St. Louis calls for Hancock to resign: "It certainly seems like the allegations are very upsetting,"

House Assistant Democratic Floor Leader Gail McCann-Beatty: "While we don't necessarily know what the intentions are, what we do know, that [Hancock] admitted to, is that he may have mentioned that the Auditor was Jewish," she said.

McCaskill said via Twitter referring to Danforth's whisper campaign comments: "I was deeply moved by Sen/Rev Jack Danforth's eulogy of Tom Schweich. He's right. We must stop political bullying and personal destruction."

===

Didn't you promise to leave the forums forever? PLEASE DON'T! The world needs to see what hateful, atheist, profane, communist sympathizers look like. Wrong again Jay.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, May 30, 2015, at 7:21 AM
  • I still don't understand what's so bad about being know as Jewish if one is Jewish. I think the president holds the same viewpoint.

"You know, I think I am the closest thing to a Jew that has ever sat in this office. For people to say that I am anti-Israel, or, even worse, anti-Semitic, it hurts," Obama said according to Axelrod.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/196227#.VW8yoptFDcw

I wonder if he told them Jewish prayers were the most beautiful sound he knows? :)

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Jun 3, 2015, at 12:07 PM
  • -- Posted by Old John on Wed, Jun 3, 2015, at 12:07 PM

Old John,

Obama is close to being a lot of things but one of them is not Jewish..... close hell, he is already there on being anti Jewish in my humble opinion.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Jun 3, 2015, at 12:37 PM
  • Wheels, I can't understand how some can defend this goober. These are the people that will vote in the wife of the real first black president or the first self admitted socialist.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Jun 3, 2015, at 1:11 PM
  • Wheels, I can't understand how some can defend this goober. These are the people that will vote in the wife of the real first black president or the first self admitted socialist.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Jun 3, 2015, at 1:11 PM

Old John,

I suspect that the reason you cannot understand this goober is because you were raised in a household where "Common Sense" was valued and necessary for survival.

Common sense is in very short supply these days. And from reading the long winded verbiage by one on here who seems to think it "matters", but does not practice it, it seems common sense is totally lacking in some quarters.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Jun 3, 2015, at 1:27 PM
  • Didn't you promise to leave the forums forever? PLEASE DON'T! The world needs to see what hateful, atheist, profane, communist sympathizers look like. Wrong again Jay.

-- Posted by Dug on Sat, May 30, 2015, at 7:21 AM

Who is Jay? You're such an obsessive weirdo. And I never said that. Stop lying. I know that this these message boards mean a lot to you, but chill out. Do you remember when you were temporarily banned and you cried and whined to get back on here? Crybaby.

-- Posted by Robespierre on Wed, Jun 10, 2015, at 11:10 PM
  • Didn't you promise to leave the forums forever? PLEASE DON'T! The world needs to see what hateful, atheist, profane, communist sympathizers look like. Wrong again Jay.

-- Posted by Dug on Sat, May 30, 2015, at 7:21 AM

Another lie. Dug is one despicable human sack of ****. He can't stop lying. Review the thread. I never said any such thing. Lying *** Dug.

-- Posted by Robespierre on Wed, Jun 10, 2015, at 11:16 PM
  • Wow! You hit the nail on the head with that one!

-- Posted by Theorist on Thu, Jun 11, 2015, at 6:54 AM

Honestly Theorist..... do you really support Spaniard/Ike and the trash he posts on these threads?

If so, your own integrity is sinking.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Jun 11, 2015, at 8:18 AM
  • And I never said that -- Posted by The Spaniard on Wed, Jun 10, 2015, at 11:10 PM

You did. But in your soft mental state you had it deleted. Along with the other 2 times you had all your posts deleted from the scary archives.

You've never explained why you had your posts completed deleted. Because you got schooled on your own words - caught lying and to prevent that you continually have posts deleted. Such a child in a world of adults.

But that's OK Jay, you've got a friend in Theorist! Peas in a pod...

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Jun 11, 2015, at 10:59 AM
  • Theorist: The only Lackeys - men and women are the ones who bow down to Pres. Pinky and defend him on these forums at all cost.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Jun 11, 2015, at 2:34 PM
  • Theo, Theo, Theo... more made up stuff. You are more like your buddy Spaniard than you can imagine.

Are you a teacher? How is Iowa doing? Why do you post here when you're not from here Theo? Still getting those DNC checks?

Why don't you pass it on Theo? Always interjecting yourself in others conversations. If you had one ounce of credibility you would be "independent" (LOL) and report his foul mouth. But he's a liberal and your friend and you only report people who disagree with Obama. Spaniard's become your crutch.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Jun 11, 2015, at 2:35 PM
  • And I call it like I see it. You're a liar - you fabricate things like where I live or how I get paid to post. Doesn't faze me a bit - but I'll call it what it is - lying.

I am only going on what you say and do here. I do not respect a liar and whiner - and that describes you. I'm calling it like I see it.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Jun 11, 2015, at 9:41 PM
  • Respect is earned or did the government built it.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Jun 12, 2015, at 8:57 AM

Respond to this thread