Speak Out: Happy Thanksgiving To All

Posted by TheCamp on Tue, Nov 24, 2009, at 12:13 PM:

A couple of weeks ago (about the time my computer went on the blink) it occured to me that the quality of my life could improve if I discontinued debating national topics on the Cape Girardeau speak-out page. Sure 'nuff it's working. The serenity is back and happy, joyous, and free describes life today...and the world seems to be getting along just fine without my speak-out input. All of your opinions are viable and if discussing or 'ranting' here makes your life more complete keep it up. Suppose I'll be back someday. Till then may you all have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Replies (8)

• You too bro!

-- Posted by Lumpy on Tue, Nov 24, 2009, at 2:22 PM
  • X2!

Also, never underestimate the value of your contributions or how much they contribute to the quality of discussion.

-- Posted by D'oh on Tue, Nov 24, 2009, at 2:34 PM
  • Why, thanks, Camp!

Ditto D'oh's comment ...

-- Posted by gurusmom on Tue, Nov 24, 2009, at 4:37 PM
  • Camp - sounds like a great idea. I think I'll join you and take a time-out. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

-- Posted by concerned4all on Tue, Nov 24, 2009, at 5:00 PM
  • Brining is the absolute best. We've done it for several years now and have enjoyed it immensely. Careful if you stuff, your dressing will a little salty.

-- Posted by blogbudsman on Wed, Nov 25, 2009, at 5:47 AM
  • Digression, Aggression or Recession. Put it aside for at least one day but Friday pick up where you left off with the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. Provided, of course, you have recovered adequately from the celebratory gastronomical excesses of the prior day.

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Nov 25, 2009, at 9:24 AM
  • Thanks Bob , Happy Thanksgiving to you also.

-- Posted by rockman54 on Wed, Nov 25, 2009, at 9:45 AM
  • Digression, Aggression or Recession. Put it aside for at least one day

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Nov 25, 2009, at 9:24 AM

Heh, as long as Reid and Pelosi don't schedule a vote! Hey, remember the old cartoon (old, old) where the wolf and the sheepdog battle all day for the virtue of the sheep? Then the whistle blows, they grab their lunch buckets for the day and punch out - exchanging pleasantries at the end of a hard day's play.

G'nite v'ger.

-- Posted by blogbudsman on Wed, Nov 25, 2009, at 10:31 AM

Respond to this thread