Speak Out: Obamacare Funding Article Link

Posted by Lumpy on Wed, Dec 23, 2009, at 4:30 PM:

Here is a good link that explains how Obamacare will be funded by using the CBO's estimates for explanation purposes. Enjoy!

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/12/merry_christmas_from_harry.html

Replies (5)

• samanthafartman,

I didn't realize that the CBO had their own daily news broadcast. My cable provider must not include that station in their programming. I will call them immediately and demand my CBO News.

In that newscast, did CBO News disclose whether or not Ms. Couric disclosed that information before or after the *******?

Enquiring minds want to know.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son." - Dean Wormer

-- Posted by Lumpy on Wed, Dec 23, 2009, at 4:57 PM
  • Rectum! Hell, it almost killed him!

-- Posted by Lumpy on Wed, Dec 23, 2009, at 5:17 PM
  • I knew that there was something ****** up about this link. How can I ever face the Daughters of the American Revolution with such shoddy information? My sincere apologies to everyone involved. It should be obvious to anybody that this legislation has been legislated in the most ethical and modern methods possible. Legislatively speaking of coarse.

I will now kill myself by consuming a shoe string while listening to an REM record.

-- Posted by Lumpy on Wed, Dec 23, 2009, at 5:27 PM
  • If I understand right, the CBO clarified the reporting when they realized no one in congress was able to comprehend normal accounting lanquage. Then it was clear to some that you can't pay for two $10 ponies with one $10 bill. Caused quite a stir it did as some said "can too!"

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Dec 23, 2009, at 5:47 PM
  • Too late... Take a break, Driver 8, take a break...

-- Posted by Lumpy on Wed, Dec 23, 2009, at 6:23 PM

Respond to this thread