Speak Out: Interesting video

Posted by witchyone on Thu, Jul 15, 2010, at 1:13 AM:

Replies (10)

• WOW...I'm speechless.

-- Posted by Turnip on Thu, Jul 15, 2010, at 9:42 PM
  • Turnip, I looked at this right after it posted and really wanted to comment, but what could I say?

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Jul 15, 2010, at 9:47 PM
  • If you want to hear more audio and video go to www.jaypurcell.com , When you go to the website a video will play from the cape Girardeau city council meeting where I exposed things that had been swept under the rug. I know I am not perfect , and yes I make mistakes, but I do not lie and I am trying to get things cleaned up. If you watch the you tube video on the website it has a short summary explaining the contents below the video. I will be releasing a new video in a few days, thanks for your interest, Jay Purcell

-- Posted by J Purcell on Sun, Jul 18, 2010, at 8:33 AM
  • Its all about YOU again Jay!

Sorry Son, I see right through your political rhetoric. You continue to pick those scabs and embarrass this City and County along with the other 2 clowns. Time to end this circus and get a Presiding Commissioner who has some knowledge of conflict resolution! Nothing you have done can be mended. At least "Boss Hog", as you have so named him, has the intelect to step down. I think you should as well. There are several candidates that will look out for their constituents without the narcissist behavior this Commission has displayed.

I will VOTE NO for JAY PURCELL !!

-- Posted by GREYWOLF on Sun, Jul 18, 2010, at 10:40 AM
  • I would rather smell it than step in it. The stirred stuff gives you better warning of where not to step.

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Jul 18, 2010, at 7:08 PM
  • Hi Jay, I heard you have 32 different logins that you blog under for your self-promotion. That is really pathic but hey it does fit you to a tee.

-- Posted by hollyshort on Sun, Jul 18, 2010, at 7:31 PM
  • Hey Jay, your stalker hollyshort is back. She's like a booger you can't get off your finger.

-- Posted by howdydoody on Sun, Jul 18, 2010, at 9:04 PM
  • Rick is right; Mr. Purcell is not a leader, but then again neither is Gerald Jones. Leaders are not antagonists stirring up controversy to try to look good. Leaders seem to be in short supply lately in County Government.

-- Posted by mynameismud on Sun, Jul 18, 2010, at 9:32 PM
  • Hey Jay, your alterego "howdydoody" is back. 31 of 32 left to go...and quit picking your nose. That's gross. Boogertalk on my speakout forums...what is the world coming to?

-- Posted by jacketonfire on Mon, Jul 19, 2010, at 8:47 AM
  • A class act rarely occurs in politics.

-- Posted by voyager on Mon, Jul 19, 2010, at 12:32 PM

Respond to this thread