Speak Out: Jews Assaniante Turks at Very Close Range Nine Men 30 Shots in Head

Posted by stardog on Fri, Jun 4, 2010, at 8:29 PM:

Two words---Diablo....ride

Replies (17)

• Emough of this already! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH1

-- Posted by voyager on Fri, Jun 4, 2010, at 8:35 PM
  • Leo, Make yourself comfortable and relax. Now tell me how you felt when you first heard the story of the Jew eating the Arabian stallion.

Did your mother tell you about it?

How did that make you feel about your mother?

Just joking Leo!

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Jun 4, 2010, at 8:47 PM
  • John, it was some time before I could get up off the floor from laughing so hard!

-- Posted by voyager on Fri, Jun 4, 2010, at 10:51 PM
  • The Guardian? Briton's answer to the Enquirer? You can't really expect us to believe that! This is not the in-flight movie of Men In Black, give some real data.

-- Posted by non-biasedphilosopher on Sat, Jun 5, 2010, at 1:24 AM
  • What is this compulsion of want to hear more from you, non-biased?

-- Posted by voyager on Sat, Jun 5, 2010, at 6:03 AM
  • "Jews Assaniante Turks at Very Close Range"

Of course it was close range, the Israelis were firing in self-defense, on a boat, while being attacked.

Also, from the post title, AS-SANI-ANTE, makes no sense like the conclusions drawn from this unfortunate incident.

The best way to get the blockade lifted is to stop firing rockets into Israel from Gaza.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Sat, Jun 5, 2010, at 7:43 AM
  • I'm no proctologist, but to be assanianted sounds like a very uncomfortable condition.

-- Posted by Sierra6 on Sat, Jun 5, 2010, at 8:42 AM
  • I gotta great new show for CBS: CSI-Istanbul. All evidence collected always points to an Israeli. Bet it would quickly become Leo's favorite show.

-- Posted by non-biasedphilosopher on Sat, Jun 5, 2010, at 11:22 AM
  • Outside of the very small and almost inconsequential matter (to him) that I don't agree with him, my biggest disaggrement with Leo is his excessive wordiness and terribly long posts.

He must love typing. I hate it and prefer short pithy statements. Also I hate going to links, waiting for them to come up, and trying to figure out why they were posted in the first place.

-- Posted by voyager on Sat, Jun 5, 2010, at 11:45 AM
  • I wonder how this would hold up in court...

"Yes, your honor. I was attempting to rob the plantiff at gunpoint. However, he tried to ward off my assault with a piece of pipe, and in order to defend myself, I was forced to shoot him.".

LC,

You and I disagree on a large number of issues, but on this I am alligned with you.

-- Posted by Lumpy on Sat, Jun 5, 2010, at 9:43 PM
  • Regardless of who's fault this is... you simply do not take a piece of pipe to a gunfight.

Why would anyone charge soldiers armed with guns with pipes and clubs?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Jun 5, 2010, at 10:54 PM
  • What really worries me, Leo, is if you just happened to be right. I'm sorry, I can't swallow whole hog all that you say. But remains a nagging doubt. I do not agree with your anti-Israeli stance as I do not agree with Vandeven's neo-isolationism (my description).

However, Some things are just not to be dismissed about groups who plot their own good at our expense.

My concern starts with Woodrow Wilson.His form of internationalism, creation of the Fed, institution of the Income Tax, the creation of the League of Nations and his attempt to get us into it. Too much doesn't make sense any other way except to think there were hidden agendas. In my opinion Woodrow Wilson was the worst President in the 20th Century, even ahead of FDR.

And I have a nagging suspicion concerning the House of the Red Shield. And on it goes. One can not help but to wonder.

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Jun 6, 2010, at 12:44 AM
  • Leo, I'm not sure what book you refer to that we are reading. My disinchantment with the Democrats began in college in the mid 1950's. Maybe I was born with a suspicious and skeptical nature but a lot the the crap being taught back then didn't make sense then and still doesn't. I've read lots of things, having a curious nature. One such book was about the little weasel Col. Edward House and his peculiar relationship with Wilson.

If one thing can be learned from the Wilson administration is never elect a college professor . Wilson was an educated fool. Another book I have concerns a psychological analysis of Wilson. Less than complimentry.

It doesn't take a Harvard professor to figure it out about the House of the Red Shield. My suspicion is they have had a great deal to do with the financial crash of recent lamented memory.

I do not like conspiracy freaks, but some things are so obvious you would have to be blind and stupid not to recognize it or at least be suspicious.

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Jun 6, 2010, at 1:27 AM
  • V'ger,

What is "neo-isolationism"?

LC,

Was the Likud Party the ones that worked with Hitler on a plan to use England as the new Jewish homeland?

-- Posted by Lumpy on Sun, Jun 6, 2010, at 5:03 AM
  • Neo = New

Isolationism = retreat from the world back into a shell of uninvolvment.

Neo-isolationism = National suicide

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Jun 6, 2010, at 10:25 AM
  • V'ger,

Thanks. That makes perfect sense.

LC,

I had read about Likud and England during WWII years ago. Ironically, I did some research, and found this article by an anarchist blogger from St. Louis that I met at the LP National Convention last weekend - Thomas L Knapp...

http://c4ss.org/content/2736

-- Posted by Lumpy on Sun, Jun 6, 2010, at 3:41 PM
  • Leo, I completely disagree with you on the subject of Neo-isolationism. I could explain it, but I am working on a very important project not connected with Speak Out threads.

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Jun 6, 2010, at 10:28 PM

Respond to this thread