Speak Out: Trump holds another super-spreader in DC

Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 10:44 AM:

It would seem that the Trump supporters would have been better served by voting for him, rather than parading on a "lost crusade."

Oh, they did, that's right and he came in second anyway.

Replies (24)

• In fact it looks like Biden won by larger margin than the winner had 4 years ago.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 10:46 AM
  • Trump isn’t holding a rally,Sparky,his supporters are.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 11:26 AM

If Lettau were to change Trump to Biden and post something equally as obnoxious as what follows, regarding the current election I would taken him seriously. However I won't hold my breath until it happens.

This is what he posted just over 4 years ago.

"Posted by commonsensematters on Thu, Nov 10, 2016, at 11:00 AM:

Now that Mr. Trump has elevated himself to a "pedestal," it's more important than ever to document what he says.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 11:32 AM

Keep posting your spite filled BS about Trump as you have in the past Uly, we know who and what you are, so it isn't surprising. Just another political hack.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 11:35 AM
  • I have zero problem documenting what President-elect Biden says. Perhaps you should pay attention to reality instead of burying your head...

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 11:44 AM
  • For example...

"Biden sought to unify the nation with his speech, calling for healing and cooperation between political opponents as President Donald Trump has continued to refuse to concede."

Why would Trump refuse to concede. Even Karl Rove told him the truth and said he should give in.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 11:47 AM
  • Or this...

"My fellow Americans, the people of this nation have spoken. They have delivered us a clear victory. A convincing victory. A victory for “We the People.”

We have won with the most votes ever cast for a presidential ticket in the history of this nation — 74 million.

I am humbled by the trust and confidence you have placed in me. I pledge to be a President who seeks not to divide, but to unify. Who doesn’t see Red and Blue states, but a United States.

What part of that don't you get?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 11:50 AM

Lettau: That smirk on your face will be wiped off soon when Trump is declared the winner and Dementia Joe will be listed in the history books under non-winner just like Al Gore. Have fun while it lasts.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 12:04 PM

What part of that don't you get?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 11:50 AM

The part that the Obama/Biden Presidency spent 8 years of spreading division and the Democrats kept pushing division for Trump's 4 years and now suddenly it is Kumbaya, let's all get together.

Going to than a few words of script that Biden read.

And why blame Trump for following Gore and Hillary's playback. Right now Trump is doing what Hillary told Biden to do. Let the cards play out and quit your whining Lettau, would be my suggestion, but what the hey do what you do best and keep attacking Trump if you like.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 12:17 PM
  • Mr. Schaefer,

You're welcome to consider Trump as winning a second term, realizing that it's only true in Schaefer's Sorry fantasy world.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 12:25 PM
  • It appears that the President only drove by his rally, rather than speaking because the crowd was so embarrassingly small.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 12:49 PM

It appears that the President only drove by his rally, rather than speaking because the crowd was so embarrassingly small.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 12:49 PM

Keep watching CNN and MSNBC and believe their misinformation....the crowd is estimated by the police at a million - yep, small - LOL at you as always.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 1:04 PM

It appears that the President only drove by his rally, rather than speaking -- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 12:49 PM

Lettau: I'll let DA answer you.

Trump isn’t holding a rally,Sparky,his supporters are.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 11:26 AM

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 1:08 PM

That's not all of the Pennsylvania court cases. Still lots to go in other States and the Dominion voting system problems have never been addressed yet. The election is not over till it's over.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 2:44 PM

-- Posted by Diseased Turtle* on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 6:13 PM

Rick I don't see her as a Trump supporter.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Nov 14, 2020, at 9:05 PM
  • Seems Mr Lettau’s “Trumps” DC affair was a peaceful assembly until the cover of darkness and the Burn,Loot and Mayhem kiddies got involved.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Nov 16, 2020, at 10:30 AM
  • So,Biden’s new chief of staff was against lockdowns before Biden put himself on a pedestal. Wonder if that’s changed? The Biden COVID(truthfully known as the Chinese Virus)task force has a guy that thinks living after 75 is a waste. He know old Biden is?

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Nov 16, 2020, at 3:02 PM

Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Nov 16, 2020, at 3:02

DA, I know how old Biden is, what concerns me is my age. The SOB with that Hitler like attitude needs to be sterilized so he doesn't reproduce.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Nov 16, 2020, at 4:22 PM
  • Wheels,wasn’t it the Republican side pushing Grams off the cliff?

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Nov 16, 2020, at 5:56 PM
  • Here’s the science:

Massive BLM riots-Good

Massive Biden wins shoulder to shoulder Hugging and sharing champagne-Good

Peaceful Trump assembly-Bad

BLM spitting at Trump supporters-Good

Going to church-real bad

Thanksgiving-Just plain evil. May as well shoot Grandma

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Nov 16, 2020, at 6:30 PM

At this point, I would like to see an honest vote count and the man who we really elected take office.

I truly do not think that is going to happen. Do I think there was massive fraud yes!

Changing the rules immediately prior to and during an election has to stop.

America has already lost in this CF!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Nov 16, 2020, at 7:04 PM
  • So,Biden’s new chief of staff was against lockdowns before Biden put himself on a pedestal. Wonder if that’s changed? The Biden COVID(truthfully known as the Chinese Virus)task force has a guy that thinks living after 75 is a waste. He know old Biden is?

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Nov 17, 2020, at 9:46 AM

Wheels,wasn’t it the Republican side pushing Grams off the cliff?

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Nov 16, 2020, at 5:56 PM

That it was DA. You will have to excuse me. I'm running a little behind.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Nov 17, 2020, at 7:32 PM

And they vote........

No matter how much teaching and money an individual is presented with ... no learning will take place unless that individual wants to learn. NEW YORK (World News Bureau) –

In a recent polling of 585 NFL players, nearly all of them were unsure of exactly what they are protesting.

Here's a 'sampling' of responses to the question: "What are you protesting by kneeling during the National Anthem?"

"Pretty sure it's against Nazis - especially the white ones."

"We're protesting America becoming capitalistic instead of equal."

"I'm protesting against Trump saying black lives don't matter."

"We're against global warming and the police.."

"We're showing the world that we care about, ah, things such as.... such as...ah, freedom from suppression?"

"Me and my fellow players are protesting the Constitution of Independence because of what it does to people of color."

"We are displaying our right to stand up by kneeling for our beliefs."

"We are protesting Trump, because he, you know, keeping the black man down."

"Myself is kneeling to show that just because I'm American don't mean I got to act like one."

All above comments are from National Football League players with 4 years of an American College “Education”. Average player salary $1,900,000.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Nov 17, 2020, at 9:37 PM

Respond to this thread