Speak Out: Speak Out 9/20/19

Posted by David Schaefer on Fri, Sep 20, 2019, at 8:17 AM:

Price for exposure

I understand that getting almost a half-million dollars is important to the program, but should SEMO really be playing Mizzou in football? I don't think that was positive exposure for the Redhawks. A TV beat down can't have a good effect on the current players, or the future. This is brutal evidence that SEMO is seldom competitive in any sport at the true D-I level.

Locked and loaded

Why exactly an incident between Saudi Arabia and whoever (yet to be proven) to have attacked them demand intervention from the United States of America? It shouldn't. This Administration does not have the justification to add yet another high dollar conflict to the long list on the plates of the U.S. military. The Trump Administration's desire to enter into a fight with Iran by any means necessary should be confronted by the ELECTED members of the House and the Senate. Even if Iran attacked the Saudis, this should be a world problem, not a Trump "locked and loaded" moment. It is time for the Legislative Branch to stand up to this hot mess known pretending to be a presidency.

Replies (2)

Price for exposure: Lots of extra money to start building the SEMO football team.

Locked and loaded: Similar to Obama's Red Line threat in Syria. Iran knows that the USA is not led by a paper tiger as was the last administration and will think twice about doing the same attack. Peace through strength.

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....Friday September 20, 2019.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Fri, Sep 20, 2019, at 8:26 AM
  • Locked and loaded: And what is congress doing?; anything but.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Fri, Sep 20, 2019, at 12:26 PM

Respond to this thread