Speak Out: 10/01/18

Posted by Dennis Smith on Mon, Oct 1, 2018, at 7:59 AM:

Political seagulls

The Democrats in Congress remind me of a flock of seagulls, all they want to do is eat, poop and squawk.

Shipyard festival

Thank you to the organizers of the Shipyard Music Festival. The rain wasn’t too bad, and the bands were great. I hope you do it again next year. My family and I had a wonderful time. We really liked the Plaza Tire races, too. Please bring it back next year.

Dog park

A recent Speak Out comment illustrates a point I’ve been trying to make for a long time. Public dog parks are a very bad idea! Responsible dog owners train their dogs to behave in any situation. Fenced in public dog parks just give people who don’t bother to train or discipline their animal a place to take it where it can terrorize other dogs. I know several people whose dogs have been attacked at dog parks and even one whose dog was killed!

Replies (1)

Political seagulls: Very good description of the DemocRATS.

Shipyard festival: Wonder if the organizers made or loss money on the festival - try a country festival next year and see the difference.

Dog park: Who needs a dog park - waste of money and land.

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....October 1, 2018.

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Mon, Oct 1, 2018, at 8:13 AM

Respond to this thread