Speak Out: Finally some good news!

Posted by SpankyTheTanky on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 10:10 AM:

Replies (15)

• Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 10:22 AM
  • Now if Air-Claire McCaskill would only do the same.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 10:33 AM
  • Spank,

Wish he had announced this before Thsnksgiving... it would have given America one more thing to be thankful for.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 12:16 PM
  • My first question is:

'who will run to take the seat he vacates',

the second is:

'will it be merely a change of face or 'change we can believe in'?

-- Posted by Robert* on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 4:36 PM
  • oops Sorry for not seeing your post first.....

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 5:31 PM
  • The big problem is Maxine Waters will take his place.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 5:49 PM
  • Spank,

Wish he had announced this before Thsnksgiving... it would have given America one more thing to be thankful for.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 12:16 PM

Consider it an early Christmas present. After all, he announced it on Cyber Monday.

--------------------------------------------------

Spank

There is another prominent (D) , I can not remember what his name is for the life of me , who choose not to run again in 2012 .

I found his decision odd .

I find this decision to be outstanding mainly because of all of the damage this one person has done to the entire nation .

-- Posted by Rick * * on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 1:08 PM

I did a ton of searches but couldn't get a list of who all were not running for re-election.

I believe at this time there are 17 in the house, and 6 in the senate. Lieberman is one, and I hate to see that happening.

Now, if Pelosi and Ried would do the same thing, it would be like drawing a Royal Flush in a game poker.

-- Posted by SpankyTheTanky on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 6:38 PM
  • Uh! I mean poker game.

-- Posted by SpankyTheTanky on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 6:44 PM
  • Today ABC News today said Barney masterminded the tough loan rules that are in place today to stop the housing bubble from happening again.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 7:00 PM
  • Don't know about a Royal Flush being necessary... just a simple flushing of the current crop of politicians would be a start.

Rick I could reword this sentence but would have to go away. "Getting rid of Obama would be a Royal Flush in Spades !"

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 7:15 PM
  • How about getting rid of Joe Barton R-Texas who apologized to BP Oil....or Joe Walsh R-IL who owes his wife over $117,000 in back child support. We could swap one for one all day long and maybe end up with a handful deserving of being in Congress. Both parties have their duds...so don't just act like it's the Dems.

-- Posted by howdydoody on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 8:37 PM
  • Howdy

We need to get rid of the people that are bleeding US dry first. It looks like it is pretty well all of them but for someone like Frank that had that much power should have be more fiscally prudent.

The guy that hold the keys to the safe needs to be a penny pincher right now. I dont know what people were thinking but he blew it big time and was elected again. JoAnn wouldn't get by with doing the same thing.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 8:51 PM
  • Goodness, if you need any justification for thinking that too many people have too much power and control, this must be it.

Downsize it! Devolve the power downward!

-- Posted by Givemeliberty on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 9:44 PM
  • How about a royal flush of the empty suit?

So will Barney be on George Soros payroll writing books and doing TV appearances?

If JoAnn Emerson retired at least the dems would have to spend a lot of their big city and out of state money big time to oppose a true conservative in the 8th.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Nov 28, 2011, at 11:43 PM
  • -- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Nov 30, 2011, at 9:53 PM

Respond to this thread