Speak Out: Ron Paul needs to drop the GOP

Posted by Rick* on Mon, Jun 13, 2011, at 3:43 PM:

too soon to tell....may the best liar win...

Replies (19)

• HERMAN CAIN!!!!

-- Posted by ManleyPointer on Mon, Jun 13, 2011, at 8:45 PM
  • HERMAN CAIN!!!!

-- Posted by ManleyPointer on Mon, Jun 13, 2011, at 8:45 PM

I can see the campaign slogans now, should Herman Cain when the nomination. Instead of "Yes We Can".... it will be "Herman Cain Can", oe maybe just "Cain Can" ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

I can close my eyes and hear the chant.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 9:45 AM
  • Spaniard

man crush ?...LMAO !

how about commonsensematters...cadillacman...you...a host of others crush on Mr.Obama ???

y'all crack me up...

-- Posted by Rick* on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 10:02 AM
  • Sickening man crush you got there.

-- Posted by Spaniard on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 9:51 AM

Ike you have to be dumber than dirt! Is that the best you have?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 10:04 AM
  • It is too early to concede anything to Romney. Any politician's career could be ruined in a minute with today's media. Ron Paul still has a legitimate chance with the GOP, but it does seem as if the media has been biased against him.

-- Posted by FunkDaddy on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 10:42 AM
  • Sickening man crush you got there.

-- Posted by Spaniard on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 9:51 AM

As long as Wheels didnt feel a thrill go up his leg like Chris Matthews had for Mr. Obama it can not be considered a true man crush

-- Posted by Joe Dirte on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 10:45 AM
  • It is too early to concede anything to Romney. Any politician's career could be ruined in a minute with today's media. Ron Paul still has a legitimate chance with the GOP, but it does seem as if the media has been biased against him.

-- Posted by FunkDaddy on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 10:42 AM

i am no fan of Romney !...he started this whole mandated healthcare business in the first place..it shouldn't be Obamacare , it should be Obamneycare...

i like Ron Paul's idea about eliminating the Federal Reserve...

-- Posted by Rick* on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 10:53 AM
  • Funk,

Ron Paul is everything the media is not and while I think he could make an excellent President, the reality of things is, the media will tear him apart with lies and whatever necessary to keep him out of the office.

Look at what they are doing to Palin and she is not even a declared candidate. Going through thousands of e-mails, what the hell has become of a persons right to privacey in this country. I know that candidates must be vetted, something that was sorely lacking in Obama as a candidate, but there is a limit. Perhaps if she is under criminal investigation there might be some merit in an investigation, but lay everything bare to the public, that is out and out persecution. And from what I have read they have found nothing but information that strengthens her credibility.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 10:55 AM
  • Joe D,

No thrills up my leg!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 10:57 AM
  • During the Republican debate last night, the one statement that stood out (and got the biggest applause IMO) was delivered by Michelle Brackman. She declared Obama will be a one term President.

Smaart lady...and not bad looking too.

How about a Romney/Brackman ticket?

-- Posted by voyager on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 11:14 AM
  • ACK !...nix Romney !

-- Posted by Rick* on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 11:16 AM
  • I don't understand how anyone capable of independent thought can conclude that any candidate for the nomination for President has been 'chosen'.

It takes a real stretch of the imagination to take one comment about a campaign slogan and turn it into a 'man crush'!

-- Posted by Robert* on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 11:20 AM
  • Stnmsn8,

I have been accused of a lot things in my lifetime, some of em even true. ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻

But Ike's accusation is a first for me. And he seems to have an obsession with the "man love" thing. Hmmmmm!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 11:28 AM
  • To those that watched the debate, I was disappointed that TPaw didn't take Romney to the wood shed over health care. Moderator John King tried twice to get him to confront Romney in person after bad mouthing him on the Sunday shows. Pawlenty did nothing. Shows me he has no *****. He blew his chance to show me courage and stand up for what he said.

-- Posted by howdydoody on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 11:59 AM
  • Herman Cain was head of the Kansas City Regional Federal Reserve, during '95 and '96, I believe.

He should explain why the Federal Reserve shouldn't undergo a complete audit by the Congress, whose job is to "regulate the value thereof," of the money of the U.S., a responsibility Congress has abdicated. See Article I, Section 8. Then he should explain why the Fed should exist at all. The U.S. dollar is worth 4 cents of the 1913 dollar, from when the Fed was formed. The Fed says its mandate is low inflation and high employment. They are incapable of delivering.

-- Posted by Givemeliberty on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 12:04 PM
  • Liberty, Cain once said he would niether encourage or discourage an audit adding he didn't think it would turn up anything.

His past as a Fed president is his biggest baggage IMHO. I wouldn't withold my vote on count of it though.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 12:19 PM
  • I have much respect for Ron Paul but I believe the best man was left out of the debate last night. Gary Johnson has a proven record in N.M. while Governor and is being ignored by the media.

-- Posted by Zorb on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 12:29 PM
  • Ron needs to drop his idiot supporters. They will cost him this election also.

Ike is a racist.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 8:56 PM
  • Regrets,

Ike seems to have a fetish about man love!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jun 14, 2011, at 9:19 PM

Respond to this thread