Speak Out: Biden's Next Mistake - Vol. X

Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, Apr 18, 2024, at 8:36 AM:

And here it is.

Replies (492)

Once again Joey is proven a fibber! The Truth is a stranger to Joey!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-uncle-vanished-crashing-area-new-g...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 18, 2024, at 8:47 AM
  • Wheels,saw the video. He told that same BS twice. C’mon man!

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, Apr 18, 2024, at 10:28 AM

No Missouri taxpayers' bailout of Kansas City once it receives all the extra Illegals from other cities!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2971066/kansas-city-mayor-invitation-imm...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 18, 2024, at 5:40 PM

Denver cuts Police and Fire departments budget to help pay for the Illegals....good grief!

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/denver-police-cuts-illegal/2024/04/18/id/116157...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 18, 2024, at 6:06 PM

Erma Gerd - as heard by a Midwestern ear, or at least a person referenced by the Minnesotans and Wisconsinites when expressing disbelief.

Given a similar union group previously posting a Biden video where he heatedly exclaims, "I don't work for you".

Now, a new Biden campaign ad focused on the economy and infrastructure included a subtle claim about the president's mental fitness, calling him "sharp as a knife."

The Thursday ad, titled "Sharp," centered on Pennsylvania steelworker Jojo Burgess, who spent most of the 30-second video praising Biden ..., but briefly appeared to reference the president's mental acuity by using the same descriptor repeated by the administration and Democrats to defend his cognitive ability earlier this year. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/watch-new-biden-campaign-ad-makes-subtle...

If ya can't win votes, just buy 'em - "Biden calls for a tripling of tariffs on Chinese steel as he makes economic pitch in Pittsburgh" - https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/biden-to-call-for-a-tripling-of-tariffs-on-...

-- Posted by fxpwt on Thu, Apr 18, 2024, at 6:41 PM

From Twitter/X:

Lemme get this straight: A democrat judge, with a daughter working for democrats, is presiding over a trial in a deeply democrat city, within a democrat state, brought by a democrat prosecutor, with an assistant prosecutor on loan from a democrat president’s DOJ, in a state with a democrat AG who ran on prosecuting Trump, and with a jury pool selected from majority of democrats?

Yep, sounds totally legit. 👍

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 18, 2024, at 7:06 PM
  • Denver had a choice in the last mayoral election and decided on going with the bleeding heart maroon whose only platform was taking care of the “migrants”. Now it’s constant complaining about the unintended consequences. Ya get what ya vote for as in Biden.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, Apr 18, 2024, at 7:46 PM
  • -- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 18, 2024, at 10:42 PM

Thanks Joey for the High Interest Rates that is hurting the potential home buyers!

https://www.newsmax.com/finance/streettalk/mortgage-rates-housing-interest/2024/...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 18, 2024, at 11:07 PM

Once again Wrong Again Biden proves his war on American Energy Industries!

"Biden set to block millions of acres in Alaska from oil, gas drilling in Earth Day action."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-set-to-block-millions-of-acres-from...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Apr 19, 2024, at 7:05 AM

Biden's DEI Administration gives the go ahead to men who think they are women....guess this way the perverts can use the females restrooms and shower facilities! Sad Sad

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/apr/19/biden-appends-gender-identity-t...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Apr 19, 2024, at 7:48 AM

From Twitter/X:

"Chicago resident rips Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson for requesting another $70 million in taxpayer funds for illegal immigrants in Chicago."

Per a Black Chicago citizen: "We need that money in my neighborhood, we need that money on my block. So I’m asking ya’ll to use our tax money for our people, we need it,” she said.

Let the War between the Illegals and the Black minorities begin!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Apr 19, 2024, at 9:45 AM

Now that's great "Wrong Again Biden" has managed to Hiss off the Cannibals!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/2971918/papua-new-guineans-o...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Apr 19, 2024, at 12:57 PM

Man sets himself on fire outside of the hush money trial.

What does this say , how fanatic can the MAGA 🦌 be , is Trump really all that -- is anybody worth all that .

A clear and present danger , this is making Ameria great Again , Americans setting theirself on fire is a proof positive of greatness ?...and objecting to these actions is 'hate' or accusations of 'hate' , objections to Americans mutilating theirselves out of dedication in support of one man who has determined America is not great with the his sales pitch MAGA 🦌 , one man , and one man alone..

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Fri, Apr 19, 2024, at 3:12 PM

3:12 PM

Who said that the person set himself on fire for Trump....could had been for Hamas or other protest! Could had been for the Independent candidate Mickey Mouse!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Apr 19, 2024, at 3:57 PM

"Feds gave $700M to Planned Parenthood during year of record abortions."

Just where I want my tax dollars to go for.....baby killings!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/feds-gave-700m-to-planned-parenthood-during-yea...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Apr 19, 2024, at 4:04 PM

"Trump's visit to working-class Pa. town evokes fond memories, businesses say: 'More money in our pockets"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-visit-working-class-pa-town-evokes-fond-memo...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Apr 19, 2024, at 5:42 PM
  • Planned Parenthood has "...non-abortion categories of services were down, compared to the previous year. Contraceptive services, including counseling, were down by 4%, cancer screenings dropped 1% and pap smears were down by nearly 14%. Adoption referrals dipped by 5%, and preventative visits dropped by 4%."

Those minor percentage drops were inconsequential, that's where federal funds went.

Pay attention, Mr. Schaefer.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, Apr 19, 2024, at 6:26 PM

I am so pleased with Bidenomics I can hardly contain myself. Made a trip to the grocery store for what will suffice for a week or less and my bill was only $285.78. There are two of us so that is just 142.89 each if my math is correct. I did spplurge and purchased a roasted whole chicken which we will eat and then make chicken rice soup out of, and a pork loin that was on sale for $5.00, so it's not like I just throwed money around.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Apr 19, 2024, at 7:13 PM

This is the guy who set himself on fire.

"Public records indicate Mr Azzarello is a registered Democrat."

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/man-sets-himself-fire-outside-175853768.h...

No I don't think he was a Trump Supporter.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Apr 19, 2024, at 7:35 PM

6:26 PM

Lettau, been thru this before....when money comes into the Planned Baby Killer Organization treasury from the government for various items that frees up money for them to kill more babies. Pay attention Lettau and if I can be of further help don't hesitate to ask!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Apr 19, 2024, at 8:48 PM
  • -- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Apr 19, 2024, at 8:59 PM

"Under President Barack Obama and now under Biden, these words have been twisted into a regime where a female student who does not want to see a man’s genitals in her college bathroom, locker room, or dorm room can be convicted of sexual harassment and, without any due process, expelled from school, all for the simple crime of truthfully noting that a biological man is a biological man."

What a twisted social set of events by Obama and Biden to confuse the 2 genders!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/2972529/bidens-kangaroo-ge...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 8:07 AM

Pieces is pieces and parts are parts .

I had to lock up the factory at night which meant making sure there were no women in their bathrooms , it was one of the worse part of my job . It just didn't feel right going in a woman's restroom , we were taught that as long as I can remember , stay out of the girls bathroom...and never hit a girl..

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 8:21 AM

"Made a trip to the grocery store ..." -- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Apr 19, 2024, at 7:13 PM

Whew, yeah, feel those pains here as well.

Hearing the general consensus about prices being up ~20% in the past couple years - pfffft, not that lucky with my favorite groceries.

Case of Diet Cokes was in the $8 range a couple years back, now asking over $13. Noticed they're trying that shrinkflation approach too, where if one doesn't pay attention, will pick up a 20-count case at a lower relative price but still the same or higher cost per unit, as compared to the long-standard 24-count.

Then, there's my favorite Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls - been in the $2.00 range forever, now looking at $3.12. Heheheh, Jimmy Dean sausage company - where every day is ground hog day :-)~

Fortunate so far that still able to afford the stuff, just that ingrained bull-headedness with the perspective that I ain't gonna blindly pay these new amounts and just roll on, rather now looking harder at end-arounds such as substitutions, quantity reductions, sale shopping, and heightened priorities towards waste-not, want-not and making every dollar count.

Ain't the first rodeo with this rapidly changing landscape, just another opportunity to excel with the hobby of reducing costs while still achieving the same or at least good-enough results.

-- Posted by fxpwt on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 8:26 AM

Fxpwt, purchased 2 12 packs of Coke yesterday on sale @ $8.49 per each. I still drunk the real thing. I cut myself back on coffee so need something to keep me awake.

Yes can still afford it but would like to leave enough to plant me.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 8:48 AM

We hunt for meat and grow as much as Mother Nature allows. Fruit grows wild if a person knows where to look . It ain't the answer but it helps with the questions . Pemmican can last a long , long , time.

The new President will set the prices back to 2020 , inflation will go away, a War will be over in 24 hours, the World will be frightened , "drill baby , drill" , and the White House will be a Soap Opera.

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 8:48 AM

The White House now is a Nursing Home for Joey Biden! The USA has suffered under "Wrong Again Biden" with High Inflation for going on 3.5 years with a cost to Americans at 19% of personal income.

High Interest Rates continues at 7% for a 30 year fixed rate hurting the housing market.

Over 7.2 million New Dependent Biden Illegals since 1/21/21 will cause the American Taxpayers Billions of dollars for years and years to come.

Open Southern Border is no concern of Joey Biden but the Ukraine Borders is High Priority to protect.

Men in women's sports, restrooms, and shower rooms under the Biden edicts invites all kinds of social problems.

Student loans forgiveness with taxpayers who had paid off their student loans or did not go to college bearing the costs.

The Afghanistan Withdrawal Disaster leaving over 500 Americans and $83 billion of usable military equipment behind was a blow to the USA allies dependence on the Biden administration.

The list of Biden's failures in domestic and foreign policies matters continues everyday.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 9:58 AM

9:58 AM

Need to add in Biden's War on American Energy Industries which has caused the USA to go from Oil Independent to Oil Dependent on OPEC and begging for increased production by them.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 10:02 AM

As long as America imports oil , America is not "Oil Independent". That is only more rhetoric from a guy who says only he can make America great and millions of chumps believe that one too .

Republican House easily passes Ukraine and Israel aid...but not a dime for the border . Biden isn't going to do anything about it and no apparently Congress isn't either ...what will the Republicans say when it comes time for elections ?

Almost looks like MAGA just took a punch in the throat ..

🐘🐘🐘

House easily passes Ukraine and Israel aid, notching win for Johnson: 5 takeaways

The House on Saturday approved a series of bills providing tens of billions of dollars in foreign aid to embattled U.S. allies overseas, breaking a months-long impasse that bitterly divided Congress and sending the package along to the Senate.

The legislation — marrying military aid to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan with humanitarian assistance for Gaza — marked a victory for Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.), who had taken the politically risky step of bringing the proposals to the floor over the objection of hardline conservatives, several of whom want to boot him from power.

That decision has endeared the Speaker to Ukraine’s supporters in both parties, who argued the need for an aggressive strategy to help Kyiv’s beleaguered forces counter Russia’s imperial designs in Europe.

But it’s heightened the tensions between Johnson and his right flank, which was already furious with the Speaker for his willingness to negotiate bipartisan deals with President Biden and felt betrayed that GOP leaders dropped demands for tougher border security.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/house-easily-passes-ukraine-and-israel-ai...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 8:56 PM

8:56 PM

"That is only more rhetoric from a guy who says only he can make America great and millions of chumps believe that one too."

Speaking of "chumps" look at the REZ for chumps!

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/border-coverage/cartels/cartel...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 9:42 PM

Promises Joe Biden has made so far in his campaign for a second term

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2024/04/politics/biden-campaign-promises-dg/

Promises Donald Trump has made so far in his campaign for a second term

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2024/04/politics/trump-campaign-promises-dg/

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 9:44 PM

Praise from Zelensky, but Johnson has severed his ties with MAGA Republicans

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/20/politics/mike-johnson-ukraine-aid-russia-zelensky...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 9:46 PM

MAGA chumps

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 9:47 PM

Trump told the MAGA chumps the sun sets in the East , they would be painting up their trucks with East Sunsets

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 9:49 PM

Millions of chumps have been convinced they aren't great and can not be great without one person . It's a great gig if you can get it , the classic con man , you don't have to con everybody , just enough chumps to keep the con going .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 9:52 PM

REZ Chumps are easy to have the wool pull over them! LOL Totem Pole dancers!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 9:59 PM

Chief Snowflake doing his I got to go to the potty dance!!

https://youtu.be/nA0bTp677gk?feature=shared

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 9:59 PM

Chief you want more. Chump you started it!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 10:01 PM

Drugs and Liquor are the REZ occupants best friends!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 10:02 PM

Come on Chump, let's see more of your Trump hate and I'll show you some more good native stuff that I've got saved just for this kind of occasion!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 10:05 PM

Blind faith is a danger to us all , you chumps got us all stuck with Biden for President and most probably will again .

Do you honestly believe Donald Trump cares about you , the Republican Party , or the GOP ...it's "all about me" , he's in it for fame , fortune , and power .

Donate another $100 bucks , chump

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 10:11 PM

Chump with a capital "C"

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 10:15 PM

Do you think that Biden cares about the Chumps in the REZ! Just stay on the REZ and let the Federal government take care of their Chumps. This is fun Turtle!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 10:22 PM

Hail Caesar !

Heil Hitler !

MAGA Trump !

The story's old and been told by many scholar

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 10:26 PM

Is that all you got Chief Chump? The Great White Father Biden takes care of the Chumps on all of the REZ.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 10:31 PM
  • -- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 6:21 AM
  • Number 18 was the winner.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 7:26 AM

Sat, Apr 20, 2024, at 10:31 PM

..se-va'he ..t'schunk'ta wik-to

The diffence between ignorrant and stuqiɖ is one hasn't learned and the other can't learn. Which one would you be...

⫘ ⫘ ⫘ ⫘

IMO , this 'hush money' will go down in history as a scam and a show. No way in hell it's 34 felonies , they're not even felonies and Cohen wrote them . It's nothing but another distract and drama , what's he going to say everyday as he walks out for 8 weeks , the same thing over and over? The average Americans are struggling to put food on the table , buy gas to get back and forth to their jobs , pay the utilities , plus the cost of living . They have their own problems , do they want to watch this guy complain about all of his problems everyday for 8 weeks.

Trump went through one court hearing and pleaded the 5th throughout the entire court hearings , he knows how the 5th works . Maybe he could use some now for awhile , Americans have just as many , or more , of their own problems.

Trump is leading all Polls but not gaining chumps , Biden is behind now and losing chumps , neither are over 50%...there are 71% of bipartisan Americans who don't want either , the other 29% are chumps

®️

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 7:42 AM

7:42 AM

The Chief Chump has already had his daily Trump meltdown. That Trump Derangement Syndrome is eating you up Chief Chump!

Have a good day, got better things to do than waste time on these pro-Biden threads!

Leave with the following "Wrond Again Biden" failures for the Democrats to ponder on:

The White House now is a Nursing Home for Joey Biden!

The USA has suffered under "Wrong Again Biden" with High Inflation for going on 3.5 years with a cost to Americans at 19% of personal income.

High Interest Rates continues at 7% for a 30 year fixed rate hurting the housing market.

Over 7.2 million New Dependent Biden Illegals since 1/21/21 will cause the American Taxpayers Billions of dollars for years and years to come.

Open Southern Border is no concern of Joey Biden but the Ukraine Borders is High Priority to protect.

Men in women's sports, restrooms, and shower rooms under the Biden edicts invites all kinds of social problems.

Student loans forgiveness with taxpayers who had paid off their student loans or did not go to college bearing the costs.

The Afghanistan Withdrawal Disaster leaving over 500 Americans and $83 billion of usable military equipment behind was a blow to the USA allies dependence on the Biden administration.

Biden's War on American Energy Industries which has caused the USA to go from Oil Independent to Oil Dependent on OPEC and begging for increased production by them.

The Strategic Petroleum Reserves has been depleted to only 40% of capacity by Biden for a 2 week gas reduction price of 5 cents.

More Covid deaths under Biden in 2021 than Trump had in 2020.

No new wars under Trump's term in office. Biden's term in office was/is the Laughing Stock of the World!

The list of Biden's failures in domestic and foreign policies matters continues everyday.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 8:35 AM

Why would anybody give 2 "f____" about what you do ?

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 8:36 AM
  • The "failures" as described above are figment of Schaefer's imagination.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 8:44 AM

The "failures" as described above are figment of Schaefer's imagination.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 8:44 AM

Get specific or we can mark that down as another one of you protect Biden lies.

Like your not being a Democrat lie.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 8:58 AM
  • Things presented without proof can be rejected without proof.

Mr. Schaefer's statements had zero references.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 10:36 AM
  • Kindly show us an example of a "protect Biden lie."

Unless of course you fabricated that too.

By the way, the republican/conservative party is the party of lies. The RNC will not support any member unless they swear to believe Trump's big lie.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 10:41 AM

Things presented without proof can be rejected without proof.

Mr. Schaefer's statements had zero references.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 10:36 AM

Ok Leftau you have a point. But you should know, as that is the way most of your stuff is posted.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 11:04 AM

F r om what I have been reading Biden belongs to that select group that believes.....

If you cannot dazzle them with your brilliance.....

Then Baffle them with your BS!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 11:38 AM

From what I have been reading Biden belongs to that select group that believes.....

If you cannot dazzle them with your brilliance.....

Then Baffle them with your BS!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 11:40 AM

I just wait for the day, I san use his own words that went like this....

Well SON of a B they fired him!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 11:45 AM

It's a lie , if the man had Type-1 and needed both fast acting and long lasting he would fix the dam thing for everybody who has Type-1 . Roughly 8.4 million people in the United States control their blood sugar levels with insulin, and more than 1 million have Type 1 diabetes and could die without regular access to it. Nobody's talking about the accessories such as GCM's , scanners , lancets , insulin pen needles ...age should make no difference , some People are born with Type-1 diabetes . The guy is full of it and needs plenty of 🧻🧻🧻.....but the Biden Chumps thinks he's Golden about this

🐘🐘🐘

Biden sees a $35 price cap for insulin as a pivotal campaign issue. It’s not that clear-cut

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/ap-biden-sees-a-35-price-cap-for-insulin-...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 12:17 PM

Anybody can pull stats , numbers , and actions out of thin air ..no , make that Chumps can pull stats , numbers , and actions out of thin air as if it's all true ...it's what chumps do , it's the only thing they're good for , it's who they are .

Attack mode , ready to fight -- just hide behind their keypads , it's what chumps do , it's who they are , they've been taught well by their Man -- if anybody scrutinizes their Man. Mind control is juxtapose fascinating and dangerous, blind faith is juxtapose precious and gay .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 12:42 PM

..and these Court cases , the spices of serendipity . What a platform , what a future , how to make America great .

Complain about life in the past . Complain about living in the present . Complain about revenge in the future ....or , complain about "me" .

"I'm willing to do this to 'me' for all of you"....

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 12:53 PM

Wait , where's that daily Trump Chump list

It gets more creative everyday unless there's a www.trumpchump.com/guide website now with cartoons , fairy tales , and micro-dot trips

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 1:03 PM

Biden sees a $35 price cap for insulin as a pivotal campaign issue. It’s not that clear-cut

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/ap-biden-sees-a-35-price-cap-for-insulin-...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 12:17 PM

Biden needs to stay the hell out of price fixing. Next thing when he makes it unprofitable to produce insulin, people who have to have it to stay alive won't be able to get it at all. He cannot find his hind end with his hands in his hip pockets as it is.

My wife due to another serious problem ended up with a steroid induced type of diabetes. Don't know what they term it other than she takes one long term shot per day in the morning and a short-term dosage as needed or not morning and evening. Her's has tended to simmer down but we still have to watch it and give shots as needed. I am Tester and Shot Giver.

I am on orders to watch my own and take a weekly reading and record it for the pill pushers.

I pray Dead Man Walking does not get the Insulin Supply as screwed up as he has the economy and grocery prices, Insurance covers our insulin as we are covered by Health Insurance and have been since the late 1950's. Over the years, we may have paid more than we have collected, but I work under the theory that it is better to have and not need than it is to need and not have! Same thing applies to Property Insurance of all types. Have a couple of farms and one never knows when some uninvited coon hunter stumbles over a rock in the dark and sues you for not making a disclosure that there were rocks on the property.

Purchased a piece of property years ago in a bank foreclosure. It was handled by a pair of attorneys. We are at the closing and one of the attorneys pops up and says, I want you to know there are ticks on that property and they can cause Lyme disease. The other attorney pipes up and says the surveyors he made us hire to mark the property corners should have killed them all for what they charged us.

I decided discretion was the better part of valor and just said thank you for the information.

Got a bit off track but I was always taught to look ahead and try to foresee the worst-case scenario and insure against it. Do that and there is less chance you have to depend on someone like Dead Man Walking looking out for your every need.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 2:05 PM

1:03 PM

That's OK Chief Chump just pay those high Biden prices and cash those welfare checks!

Here's a little video that you might enjoy of the REZ!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 2:52 PM

10:36 AM

Lettau, it's all on the internet! Thought anyone with some common sense would know that....guess I was wrong about you having any common sense! LOL at you as always!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 3:05 PM
  • I'm guessing that Mr. Schaefer is one of those people that reaĺy think that they're not allowed to put things on the internet that aren't true.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 4:03 PM
  • Now that’s a pot calling the kettle black. Geez.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 6:40 PM
  • How so? I've never claimed that information or statements on the internet are automatically true.

I'm especially skeptical of invented conspiracy theories. Good example is one concerning Obama running for a third term.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 7:05 PM

4:03 PM

Poor Lettau can't stand to hear or see the Truth unless the DNC or the Senile Demented Resident of the White House Nursing Home Joey Biden says so! Very sad to be so gullible!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 7:31 PM

I'm guessing that Mr. Schaefer is one of those people that reaĺy think that they're not allowed to put things on the internet that aren't true.

Huh?

Not exacty sure of what you are saying, but it sounds like you are saying that it is just fine and Ok to post things that are not true.

That sounds like the Democratic Party Line. Lie< Lie and Lie some more.

How about we post only what we truly believe to be the truth or can prove what we post. Politics are dirty and full of lies as I see it and there is no place for it on here.

Stick to the facts.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 10:32 PM

Wheels: According to Lettau the only truth is what he says and the rest are just opinions and speculation. Lettau has it backwards, his comments are the ones that are Misinformation and BS!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 6:55 AM

If Joey is concerned with human Rights violations, than he only has to look at himself for allowing murders and criminals enter Illegally into the USA and commit crimes against Americans!

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/us-sanctions-israel/2024/04/21/id/1161875/

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 7:03 AM

Wheels

Insulin , my long lasting insulin pens expire after 30 days once it's opened , it's made in France , it doesn't matter if it's only used once . I use fast acting 3 times a day and it's made in Atlanta . Whatever Doc/pharmacy a person goes to depends on the cost , Joe's blowing for votes . I have no idea where he got that $35 cap . Medicare does not cover any OTC a person needs. How about all People over 65 get free meds , like the meds People need to stay alive . Blood pressure , cholesterol , seizure , diabetes , heart , etc..or glasses , dental , hearing..

Joe needs to go fumble muck about something else , he's clueless , it's what he does , it's who he is ...with an army of chumps cheering him on

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 7:11 AM

And so after all of the drama Joe gets his $95 billion dollar Foreign Aide package to the Ukaine , Israel , and Taiwan . Where did Congress and the White House find $95 billion dollars , some that could have been used right here in America . Some of that Foreign Aide to Israel includes money for Gaza Humanitary Aide , what's the chance Hamas will get that money , Joes being 2 faced again , playing both sides against each other. Everything Joe touches turns to "s___" ...

How many more and much security would $20 billion of that $95 billion help out down south , why didn't Congress and Joe do what they gotta do .

It's easier to use the hard problems then to fix them . It is election year , Joe's gonna take a hit about the border , it's all on him with only 7 months to go before Nov. , it's too late . Joe knows it,the American People know it , and Trump knows it -- why would MAGA want to shut down the border now when Joe's taking such a hit . And it looks like Speaker Johnson got the orders to pass the Foriegn Aide package during his weekend get away trip to Mar-La-Go...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 7:36 AM

"Where did Congress and the White House find $95 billion dollars ,"

Rick it's print and borrow BS, which makes every nickel we have in our pockets buy less.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 7:46 AM

A good read about the 2 tier Biden DOJ/FBI Weaponzatized justice system!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/2971150/supreme-court-exposes-bidens-...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 7:47 AM

If the Illegals don't like the charity given to them by the USA Taxpayers then pack your stuff up and head south to the Border!

"Denver migrant advocates say six months of free rent, food not enough: A slap in the face and offensive'"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/denver-migrant-advocates-six-months-free-rent-food...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 7:53 AM

IMO, The $95 Billion welfare monies will just add to Inflation unless a similar amount is reduced in costs of the Federal Government....that is a laugh!

BTW, anyone in charge of over seeing the aid distribution....Hunter Biden with 10% to the Big Guy!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 7:59 AM

Supreme Court to weigh bans on sleeping outside

🔸Supporters say encampments are unsafe and unsanitary

🔸Opponents argue bans, fines amount to cruel and unusual punishment

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-homeless-bans...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 8:23 AM
  • Bipartisan vote on Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan aide is another win for Biden

https://ijr.com/house-passes-61-billion-foreign-aid-package-ukraine-speaker-john...

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/house-passes-new-61-billion-aid-package-fo...

There were also 112 House republican/conservative votes against Ukraine aid.

These appear to represent the pro-Putin wing of the republican party.

----- ---- --- -- -

This is perhaps the greatest single difference between Biden and Trump. President Biden gets things done for America on a bipartisan basis, Trump never could.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 8:25 AM

I'm especially skeptical of invented conspiracy theories. Good example is one concerning Obama running for a third term.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 7:05 PM7:05 PM

Who invented the theory Leftau and no body said Obama was out and out running for a third term. They indicated he could be trying to sneak in the back way by running for VP. We will see if the Stansbury individual is theorizing correctly, won't we Leftau?

I still like your way of opening the door fou Democrats to lie on these threads. Want me to post it again for you?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 8:27 AM

This is perhaps the greatest single difference between Biden and Trump. President Biden gets things done for America on a bipartisan basis, Trump never could.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 8:25 AM

Opinion or do you have a Truthful link?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 8:28 AM

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 7:05 PM7:05 PM

Who invented the theory Leftau and no body said Obama was put and out running for a third term. They indicated he could be trying to sneak in the back way by running for VP. We will see if the Stansbury individual is theorizing correctly, won't we Leftau.

I still like your way of opening the door fou Democrats to lie on these threads. Want me to post it again for you?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 8:29 AM

Which Obama ?

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 8:34 AM

Here you are Leftau and for your benefit, I also think only the truth should be printed.

But then I'm not a Democrat in denial.

"I'm guessing that Mr. Schaefer is one of those people that reaĺy think that they're not allowed to put things on the internet that aren't true.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 21, 2024, at 4:03 PM"

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 8:36 AM

Which Obama ?

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 8:34 AM

Barack Hussain Obama.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 8:37 AM

Denver cuts Police and Fire departments budget to help pay for the Illegals....good grief!

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/denver-police-cuts-illegal/2024/04/18/id/116157...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 18, 2024, at 6:06 PM

All I can say is "Remember the Alamo!"

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 8:43 AM
  • "...way of opening the door fou Democrats to lie on these threads."

Name what lies you're referring to.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 9:09 AM
  • The House approval of the aid to Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan provides another bipartisan win for President Biden.

https://ijr.com/house-passes-61-billion-foreign-aid-package-ukraine-speaker-john...

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/house-passes-new-61-billion-aid-package-fo...

The 112 republican/conservatives voting against Ukraine aid appear to represent the pro-Putin wing of the republican party.

----- ---- --- -- -

President Biden has always had the ability to obtain bipartisan Congressional consensus on legislation benefiting all Americans. Trump doesn’t and never did.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 9:14 AM

Name what lies you're referring to.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 9:09 AM

Here is just one of many lies that exit your comments:

I'm guessing that Mr. Schaefer is one of those people that reaĺy think that they're not allowed to put things on the internet that aren't true.

And you know this how? LOL at you Lettau as always!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 9:33 AM

President Biden has always had the ability to obtain bipartisan Congressional consensus on legislation benefiting all Americans. Trump doesn’t and never did.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 9:14 AM

LOL At you as always! What a Hoot of a comment!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 9:37 AM
  • "And you know this how?"

Because the accusations you make against the President are not supported by facts.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 10:01 AM

10:01 AM

Looks like your accusation is not supported by facts....good try at spinning!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 10:05 AM
  • This Denver Mayor maroon and his platform of being a bleeding heart sanctuary city is quickly backfiring. When it does then who’s to blame? Republicans Of course!!

The illegals are spreading to the suburbs like roaches. Car thefts,home break ins,every corner has the cardboard beggars. Then complain that the mayor isn’t representing them. The mayor(as much of a fool as he is) wasn’t elected to represent illegals. But then again electing him over a really fine conservative opponent was their choice. Live with it like putting Biden in office.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 10:21 AM

IMO, Americans are going to pay dearly in taxes and crimes from the New Biden Illegals for years to come!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 10:26 AM
  • How true. Once these criminal acts of pandering for votes it’s hard to stop.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 11:21 AM

Since Biden has been in office, the USA has had High Inflation every month along with High Interest Rates! Anyone in doubt just fill up your car, buy some groceries, or buy a different house!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 11:55 AM

Denver to cover housing while migrants wait to work

A new initiative in Denver is designed to help put migrants and asylum-seekers to work faster, and city leaders believe it could provide a playbook for other sanctuary cities hoping to provide sustainable solutions after newcomers leave city-run shelters.

Mayor Mike Johnston recently announced the Asylum Seekers Program will provide migrants enrolled with six months of paid rent in an apartment to cover the 180 days before they become authorized to work.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/denver-housing-migrants-work/

🐘🐘🐘

On a side note..in Jan. of the year 2020 , the amount of U.S. Crude Oil and Natural Gas Rotary Rigs in Operation was 792 . At the end of the year in Dec. of 2020 , the U.S. Crude Oil and Natural Gas Rotary Rigs in Operation was 341 , more then ½ were sitting idle . From June through Oct. of the year 2020 the amount of U.S. Crude Oil and Natural Gas Rotary Rigs in Operation were less then 300 (Drill baby , drill!) and total petroleum imports were about 8.33 million b/d.

The entire Nation was shut down in 2020 , nothing or nobody was moving , no demand meant little supply needed and low prices at the pumps . Some use these prices as a positive when over half of the rigs were sitting idle and imports were still coming in too . "Oil Independent" indeed . please note the graph

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/ng/hist/e_ertrr0_xr0_nus_cm.htm

🔸🔸

®️

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 12:32 PM

12:32 PM

Simple Turtle the USA was Oil Independent during 2020 which meant the needs of oil was satisfied by domestic production! The imports were "oil swaps" that you apparently know nothing about. Good try Trump hater!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 12:54 PM

BTW, the Biden High Inflation continues....must be nice to be such an gullible lamb!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 12:56 PM

The Resident Trump hater is having his daily meltdown.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 12:58 PM

Drill Baby Drill!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 12:59 PM

Lemme get this straight: A democrat judge, with a daughter working as a consultant for democrats, is presiding over a trial in a deeply democrat city, within a democrat State, brought by a democrat prosecutor, with an assistant prosecutor on loan from a democrat president’s DOJ, in a State with a democrat AG who ran on prosecuting Trump, and with a jury pool selected from majority of democrats?

Yep, sounds totally legit!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 3:48 PM
  • Yep. 8+ years of trying and they finally got the stacked deck they needed. The one juror that may have caused a hung jury was allowed over objections from Trump lawyers. Imagine that.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 5:04 PM
  • I see the Senate rejected the Impeachment of Mayorkas.

That still means he’s guilty.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 5:07 PM
  • Recall there were minor omissions, no high crimes and no misdemeanors. Basically a complete waste of time.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 6:12 PM

Basically a complete waste of time.

LOL LOL same as the political hack jobs against Trump! No evidence Lettau against Trump just a majority of Democrats in the House!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 6:24 PM
  • But Mayorkas is still guilty.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 6:54 PM
  • What crime is he guilty of?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 7:00 PM

Basically a complete waste of time.

As have been the past 4 years and the 4 before that.

It's been nothing but waste the taxpayers time and resources for ne a rly 8 long years while the bastards who are supposed to be tending the people's business quarrel and argue.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 7:06 PM

Sure wish that I had that 19% income back that Joey Biden stole from me and all Americans due to his High Inflation since Feb. 2021 to present time!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 7:23 PM
  • Mr Lettau continues to speak of the “twice impeached” former president as if he’s guilty so why isn’t Mayorkas?

Every time I see Ol Joey trying to slur out something I see that banjo playing kid from Deliverence and hear an overserved drunk.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 7:30 PM
  • Because Trump committed specific crimes. Both times he was found guilty by a bipartisan majority of Senators.

Not the case with Majorkas.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 8:09 PM

Because Trump committed specific crimes. Both times he was found guilty by a bipartisan majority of Senators.

Not the case with Majorkas.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 8:09 PM

Trump was found not guilty by our laws Little Man and you repeating it won't change a thing.

In other words if he was found not guilty by our laws he was innocent. That just kills you doesn't it? Laughing at you.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 8:34 PM
  • One thing about Democrats is they hang together no matter what. Mayorkas is the latest example. Guilty as sin but the Dems did as Dems do.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 9:00 PM

DA, Leftau has repeated that lie so many times he believes it.

When a jury votes anything less than the required number to convict it does nor make one guilty. A jury member can vote guilty all day long but if the votes do not make the legal required number it is meaningless.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 10:02 PM

DA, It appears to me that Leftau thinks Dead Man Walking is one of, if not the Smartest, Member of the Democrstic Party.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 10:19 PM

WOW, Joey Biden is sinking like the Titanic in the lastest polls!

https://conservativebrief.com/nbc-host-82620/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=DJD

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 10:20 PM
  • Mr. Braswell,

Still waiting for you to disclose what crimes Majorkas committed.

"...guilty as sin... of what?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 22, 2024, at 10:51 PM
  • Ha! Now that’s rich.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 6:06 AM
  • Just give it up Mr. Braswell, since you've got nothing, it'd be easier to simply admit that.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 6:35 AM

Fumble muck cannibal . Joe can't stand for an hour , his rallies get fumble mucked toward the end . His stories are a lost man living in his own lost world . And then Joe has his Aides help lead him away from the podium when he's done.

He can't walk or talk . Like a stack of EO's , Joe will sign away $95 billion out of the stratosphere , he won't read it .

I still believe he'll step off and somebody else will step up..

®️

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 6:56 AM
  • And it gets even richer from the likes of Mr Lettau. Simply said,hilarious!

I thought Biden had memory issues.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 7:07 AM

Everyday Trump walks out of Court and speaks of how wrong the Judge(and his daughter..ggeezz) and DOJ are against him , they have no evidence , he's innocent of everything.

Everybody and anybody who goes to trial says these things. But they say it sitting in a caged room , that two-tier justice system .

🐘

🧻 Has Government morphed into the National Enquirer

🧻The Courts shouldn't determine the winners of Elections

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 7:21 AM
  • That passes easily as an admission.

Thanks.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 7:28 AM
  • Mr Lettau is demanding “name them”…..

Sounds familiar.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 7:45 AM

Just click on the Articles of Impeachment as provided in this official House of Representatives link.....enjoy!

https://homeland.house.gov/impeachment/

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 8:08 AM

🔸On Jan.5 , 2024 the Progressive Republican/Democrat US of A Government spent $1.7 Trillion dollars

🔸On March 22 , 2024 the Progressive Republican/Democrat US of A Government spent $1.2 Trillion dollars

🔸On April 20 , 2024 the Progressive Republican/Democrat US of A Government spent $95 billion dollars

🔸In the year 2022 MAGA was elected to stop this .

The year 2024 just passed the 1st Quarter and $3 trillion has already been spent

Does anybody keep track of where this money goes and balances the books ?

🐘🐘

The Biden administration is already finalizing its next assistance package for Ukraine so it can announce the new tranche of aid soon after the bill becomes law in order to meet Ukraine’s urgent battlefield needs, a White House official said.

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 8:17 AM
  • Biden has again got himself between a rock and a hard spot with his meddling in the Middle East. Seems his supposed support for Israel isn’t doing well with the Pro Hamas protests growing by the day. Wasn’t paying off student loans good enough?

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 9:08 AM
  • As I said Mr. Braswell, if you can't "name them," then there aren't any.

Mr. Schaefer's link only provides nebulous references to various acts, which are inconsistent with Section 8 of Immigration law.

So what's the crime. Furthermore...

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/17/politics/senate-mayorkas-impeachment-articles/ind...

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 9:18 AM
  • Uh,having memory issues? There are some OTC medications that may help.

Still waiting on you to “name them” so don’t demand anything ever from me.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 9:24 AM

DA, what happened to the Supreme Court telling him he cannot pay off those student loans?

Read where some guy who works in music and can only earn enough to pay interest got about $150000 written off, if I remember the number correctly. Now he can start saving for retirement and a trip abroad to study some more music.

I hope a couple of votes was enough for what Dead Man Walking paid with our tax dollars for one more loser to continue his dream in a nothing career. Was going to post it but lost the link.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 9:25 AM

Judge calls mistrial in Arizona rancher’s murder trial

Kelly is on trial in connection to the fatal shooting of Gabriel Cuen-Buitimea, an unarmed migrant, on his property near the U.S.-Mexico border. Kelly is facing second-degree murder and aggravated assault charges for the Jan. 30, 2023, killing.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/arizona-rancher-george-kelly-m...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 9:54 AM

9:18 AM

Lettau, that's what was sent to the Senate for trial....maybe you are not smart enough as you claim to be. If you want, Gov. Abbott could send a bus load of Illegals to Scopus for you to take care of. Maybe then you would agree to Impeach/Convict Mayorkas!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 10:19 AM
  • And now ol Joey is “investing” $7,000,000,000 to install solar panels on low income homes. Investing whose money,Joey? I’d guess in 10 years the 950,000 homes target will never hit 10%.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 10:44 AM

Rock: When someone invests money, the person who receives the investment money normally pays it back! Does anyone think that this will happen?

IMO, those solar panels will probably be ripped out after a month and sold by those that received them.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 11:12 AM

Biden leads Trump among registered voters in new national poll

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/biden-leads-trump-among-reg...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 11:42 AM

11:42 AM

From link:

"Battleground state polling has been more favorable to Trump, however. Decision Desk HQ averages show Trump leading in Michigan, Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina, while Biden fares better in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania."

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 12:19 PM

DA, what happened to the Supreme Court telling him he cannot pay off those student loans?

Read where some guy who works in music and can only earn enough to pay interest got about $150000 written off, if I remember the number correctly. Now he can start saving for retirement and a trip abroad to study some more music.

I hope a couple of votes was enough for what Dead Man Paid or our tax dollars for one more loser to continue his dream in a nothing career. Was going to post it but lost the link.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 12:38 PM

These college kids don't mind inflation...or open borders...or government spending...but they will not tolerate J_w

The hypocrsy of it all , if it were blacks they were protesting the protests would have lasted about 5 minutes

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 1:12 PM
  • Isra Hirsi,the daughter of Ilhan Omar,was in the middle of the Pro Hamas protests and got expelled I think for her participation. She is now making the rounds claiming she’s homeless and broke. Hey,mommy can’t put you up or your daddy(or is it your daddy uncle?).

While doing the MSNBC circus,er,circuit she also claims she was gassed with chemical weapons which turned out to be f**t spray.

Poor little lamb.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 2:44 PM
  • In keeping with the times I’ve decided to “identify” as Non-Bidenary.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 4:04 PM

Beam Me Up Scotty!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 4:21 PM
  • No kidding,wheels. Time to leave Earth.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 5:25 PM
  • Have a great trip. Please take Trump with you.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 5:31 PM

Biden is already in outerspace with his daily gaffes that are an embarrassment not only to himself but to the whole USA!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 6:18 PM

These protesters are camping out like the homeless , a person can't tell the difference . Where do they go when they have to take a dump or a pist, I bet it smells great waving those signs. Those camping grounds are a great place for the illegal immigrants to sneak right on in , no ? How much diseases are getting spread all around these "s__t" camps . How many of those protesters are there because it's the popular thing to do now , they're clueless as to what it's about...

It's the 1960's all over agin , history repeats itself . It sure has Joe by the stones -- he's all in behind Israel.

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 6:22 PM

Joe's down in Florida pushing abortion , he says it's Trump's fault . Hey Joe , abortions have been going on since Christ and Muhammed wore sandals. A whole lot of folks retire and move to Florida , ya reckon retired folks have abortions Joe ...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 6:28 PM

...btw , the real , true , Republican is Gov. of Florida , you're wasting your time Joe..

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 6:29 PM

Mixfusion:101...The Day of the Walking Dead

🐘🐘

Biden gets Kennedy family endorsement as RFK Jr. downplays event

President Joe Biden netted a big endorsement Thursday from the family of one of his 2024 rivals: Robert F. Kennedy Jr., as more than a dozen members of the Kennedy family joined Biden on stage in Philadelphia.

Kerry Kennedy, a daughter of former Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, niece of former President John F. Kennedy and sister of the current presidential candidate, delivered the endorsements.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/joe-biden-kennedy-family-en...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 6:37 PM

..just waiting for Trump to brag , "These protests wouldn't be happening if I was the President"....and his chumps be repeating it as if it were the Gospel too..

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 6:48 PM
  • Wheels,I enjoy posting something that Mr Lettau undoubtedly like clockwork will respond to thinking he’s made a funny.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 6:53 PM

6:48 PM

True as when Trump was President there were no wars in Israel so no wars no protesters....not hard to understand!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 7:22 PM
  • Don't get upset Mr. Braswell, easy enough for me to forgo making light of your "infirmities."

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 8:44 PM

8:44 PM

LOL LOL Lettau you are a piece of cake!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 8:45 PM
  • Like clockwork!

Easier than catching a skunk but more odiferous.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 8:52 PM

DA, Leftau is big on actual facts. He likes to.manufacture his own.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Apr 23, 2024, at 10:29 PM
  • -- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 8:09 AM

Why is there such a large influx of Chinese Illegals.....potential evil doers IMO!

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/border-coverage/migrants-san-d...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 8:15 AM

Yup , Trump ran the entire world , there was not one war or fight for 4 years , ask any chump . Yemen/Houthi rebels and Saudi Arabia weren't fighting . China and India weren't fighting along the disputed Bhutan-China border . There was no fighting between the Israeli west bank settlers and the Gaza strip Palestians. No fighting in Afghanistan after the surrender but there was war against ISIS in the Middle East , that's different though . No fighting when Russia went into Venezuela in 2018 but that's different too , it doesn't count . North Korea and Iran are still working on nukes but Trump ruled the world and it doesn't count. BLM looted and burned cities all across America . Both the Left and the Right domestic terrorist attacked Washington , DC but that's different , that chump peace and strength thing ..

Elect him again , the world is very afraid , America domestic terrorist are very afraid .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 8:30 AM

..eerr , if Trump can stay out of the Court Houses to keep World peace and everyone afraid ..

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 8:32 AM
  • Pick a side but when the chant is “death to America” by Pro Hamas protesters and some congress members refuse to condemn it then there is definitely trouble.

Don’t get me wrong as I still disagree with Biden’s border policies but there’s another group that’s way more dangerous infecting this country. Nope,infecting wasn’t a mistake. Take a look at Europe.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 9:57 AM

8:30 AM

Right you are Turtle, elect Trump in November 2024 and put an end to Biden's Foreign Policies Failures!

Almost 8 years and Turtle still has Trump Derangement Syndrome....sad sad!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 10:20 AM

More Nails in the re-election campaign of Senile Demented Resident of the White House Nursing Home Joey Biden!

https://www.newsmax.com/us/donald-trump-polls-inflation/2024/04/24/id/1162210/

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 10:25 AM
  • -- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 10:31 AM

Hey Joe , congratulations on making a speech with no fumble mucks..hey , that pin on your lapel is for the American flag only , there should be no foreign state flag on your lapel anywhere , there's no good reason to have a Ukraine flag connected to the US of A flag on your lapel Joe , none at all..you are an embarassment to the country and the American People .

Fix the border Joe , all it takes is an ink pen and 10 seconds , you "_u_k_" it up that way , you can fix it that way -- stop blaming other People , stop spending billions of dollars on other countries first..

and take off that dam lapel pin Joe , what in the hell are you doing ??

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 10:32 AM

Take the cameras away from the protests and watch the protesters go away ...these aren't all students , it's a lot of "s___" disturbers bussed in from the outside with their own agendas .

Need a real good rain storm to happen all through the northeast for 3 or 4 days , let 'em camp out in the mud and rain , see just how dedicated these folks are to the cause .

This is gonna keep up until something else happens and the media moves on ..like everything else , it will melt away like the early morning mist in the rising sun shine ..

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 10:41 AM

Almost 8 years and Turtle still has Trump Derangement Syndrome....sad sad!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 10:20 AM

oh no , the self created disease by the MAGA (Mushmind And Gullible American) !

I haven't sold my soul to a man or love a man , that's what it's about , right ? I'm suppose to be deeply dedicated and in love as you but refuse..and you just can't stand the thought of it .

Still have my dignity and self respect , I'll not be a chump or whorship no man no matter who it is

chump

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 11:09 AM

11:09 AM

Chief Chump LOL at you as always! Poor little Biden Lamb!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 11:18 AM

11:09

"love a man"

You must belong to the LGBTQIA+ community!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 11:22 AM

President Joe Biden signed into law on Wednesday a $95 billion war aid measure that includes aid for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan and that also has a provision that would force social media site TikTok to be sold or be banned in the U.S.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/ap-the-long-battle-for-more-us-aid-for-uk...

🐘 🐘

‘Someone is funding’ college protests: Rep. Virginia Foxx

“Having a strong hand and doing the right thing is what these presidents need to be doing,” Foxx told Vargas. “They need to get spines, and they need to show the students what’s right and what’s wrong.”

In New York City, Mayor Eric Adams also questioned who was organizing the protests, noting the tents used by demonstrators all looked alike.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/vargasreports/virginia-foxx-someone-funding-protes...

®️

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 11:33 AM

Sure Joey had millions of taxpayers monies to "give" missiles to Ukraine! What if Russia retaliates against the USA for supplying the missiles that Ukraine used....can you say WW3! Once again "Wrong Again Biden" proves his nickname is correct!

https://www.newsmax.com/us/russia-ukraine-war/2024/04/24/id/1162249/

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 12:55 PM
  • If one remembers the ‘68 DNC convention in Chicago and all the riots just wait till the next one there this year. Will make ‘68 look puny. The crazies are devouring themselves.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 12:55 PM
  • April 15 is past but just a reminder that money the US doesn’t have is borrowing more to send to countries to protect THEIR borders.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 2:36 PM

Joey can't even read what's on the Teleprompter correctly!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/2978171/biden-bungles-stage-...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 7:37 PM
  • What’s worse? Biden who can’t even read the words or the those maroons supporting him. Guarantee there was a cheerleader forcing that chant.

Remember,a vote for ol Joey is a vote for the worst VP in history. They can’t keep him semi lucid 4 more years no matter what’s pumped into him.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 8:10 PM
  • Even with Biden and his cronies keeping Trump tied up in court won’t change a thing. Biden is a complete maroon unable to read a teleprompter. Imagine him in a debate??!!

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Wed, Apr 24, 2024, at 8:16 PM

Joe Biden can't stand for 1 hour , don't believe there will be any debates . If there are any debates they'll be good entertainment towards the end with Joe's stories and Trump selling his Bibles .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 6:38 AM

Mickey Mouse could be at the debates representing the Independent party. Mickey could use Joey Biden's interpreter!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 8:10 AM

Check out the last 3 Presidents and it might explain a little of why America is the way it is today . Sad enough it looks like it's going to be check out the last 4 Presidents cause it's going to be more of the same either way .

One can only image what America will be like in the year 2028 . Still be a demented old man in the White House , Government will still be drama , and America will still be a National Enquirer Society .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 8:34 AM
  • Isra Hirsi Is still running her mouth about being attacked with “toxic chemicals”. Uh,that would be the readily available prank spray with a rather noxious odor copying rearend exhaust(can’t use the “F” word here). Now her mother,or is it aunt,Ilhan Omar has repeated that lie in Congress as she represents Somalia rather than the USA and defends Hamas. The only toxic chemical is what’s coming from their pie holes.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 8:36 AM

She was "S____" on ? Well that's good , other People were "S____" on too , she ain't special..neither is her mother,or is it aunt,Ilhan Omar..she's only as important as folks allow her to be .

Just think , if she wasn't there none of this would have happened..now who's fault is this ?

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 8:43 AM

8:43 AM

IMO, the fault is the Woke University for allowing the protest to take place on their property to begin with.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 9:43 AM

Americans should get ready for more Tax and Spend Democratic proposals!

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/biden-capital-gains-taxes/2024/04/24/id/1162315...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 9:52 AM

From Market Watch 4/25/24:

The economy expanded at a modest 1.6% annual pace in the first three months of 2024, marking the weakest reading in almost two years. A bigger trade deficit and weaker inventory growth put a lid on the official growth rate in the first quarter.

Yet the details of the GDP report indicate the economy was on solid ground. Consumer spending, the main engine of the growth, rose at a healthy 2.5% clip to lead the way. Business spending was also stronger than expected.

What’s more, there’s little evidence the economy is headed for tougher times. While early data for April have been somewhat soft, very few economists think a recession is likely.

The three-and-a-half year old expansion has been fueled by steady consumer spending and there’s little reason to believe it will dry up. Layoffs and unemployment are low and wages are finally growing faster than inflation again.

Still, a resilient economy also raises questions about whether inflation will continue to slow and allow the Federal Reserve to cut U.S. interest rates.

High borrowing costs have sapped key parts of the economy such as housing and manufacturing. A prolonged period of high rates could eventually dampen growth.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 9:57 AM
  • Say it’s so,Joe! The invasion is happening on its own without your help. $3.5 billion to bring more Middle Eastern “refugees” here? $3.5 billion to aid and abet the anti-American protests. How many pro Hamas “refugees” will there be? Looks like there are plenty here now even sitting in Congress.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 10:31 AM
  • Imagine if all these Pro Hamas protesters wore MAGA hats. Oh,forgot. Put them in prison.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 11:37 AM

It is goose hunting season until the end of the month plus seed beds and root crops until the end of the month for those who don't like the prices of food in the stores .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 1:24 PM

How many Hamas have already been living in America long before Oct.7.

How many have came in across both borders , the North and the South . The largest Muslim population in America is in Michigan and Minnesota, btw...check out these protester's camps..all of their tents are the same , no matter the place or University ..that's either a hell of a co-incidence or somebody's planned this out really good .

And Joe , Congress , billions in "humanitry aide for Gaza"?..are you all that simple minded enough to believe Hamas is not going to get that money , or it won't end up in Iran's bank . This $95 billion dollars is a win and victory for America -- are you out of your minds ?

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 1:32 PM

Take good care of the world's People , friend or foe , while Americans pay top dollar to live in America .

American families live in the streets because they can't pay top dollar to live in America but spend top dollar $95 billion to take care of the world's People , friend or foe.

Who in the hell is running Washingto , DC ..

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 1:36 PM

Watch and see , the SCOTUS will be next that's on a "witch hunt" , a victim all over again ..watch and see , anybody and everything's fault but Donald J. Trump . And he'll try to get votes for it too -- wonder what his next gimmick for sale will be , it's hard to top the Bible..

Its everybody's fault but his own actions, that's just not possible.

🐘 🐘 🐘

SCOTUS seems skeptical of Trump’s presidential immunity argument

🔸Justices weigh if Trump can be prosecuted in election interference case

🔸Trump's team: Presidency can't retain independence without immunity

🔸Special counsel: No one above the law — including the president

The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday appeared likely to reject former President Donald Trump‘s claim of absolute immunity from prosecution over election interference. However, it seemed possible Trump could still benefit from a trial delay, possibly beyond November’s election.

Chief Justice John Roberts was among at least five members of the court who did not appear to embrace the claim of absolute immunity that would stop special counsel Jack Smith’s prosecution of Trump on charges he conspired to overturn his 2020 election loss to President Joe Biden during his duty as president. The case stems from Trump’s attempts to have charges against him dismissed.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/trump-investigation/scotus-trumps-presidential-imm...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 2:07 PM

SCOTUS - looks like there might be some common ground of Presidential immunity to be had....time will tell!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/supreme-court/2978885/supreme-court-open...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 3:45 PM
  • Had to laugh at the genius who turned the lawn sprinklers on drenching the Pro Hamas maroons. They’ll probably whine that they were sprayed with caustic chemical weapons. How’s those $19 tents working out?

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 3:50 PM

More Nails (failures) in the Biden re-election campaign!

"Bidenomics strikes again: Shocking number of full-time jobs lost over past 5 months."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bidenomics-strikes-again-shocking-number-full-ti...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 6:31 PM
  • Does ol Joey count illegals begging to clean windshields at intersections as “jobs created”?

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, Apr 25, 2024, at 7:11 PM

More Nails (Failures) in Joey Biden's re-election campaign!

https://www.newsmax.com/finance/streettalk/gdp-recession-federal-reserve/2024/04...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Apr 26, 2024, at 7:24 AM
  • Since the VP can’t do her assignment as border czar(perhaps intentional)the Price is Right MC should go.

COME ON DOWN!! You’re the next illegal! Win a free trip,medical,housing,education and a chance to skew the electoral votes.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Fri, Apr 26, 2024, at 10:08 AM

Senators probe if migrants illegally working as delivery drivers

Food delivery has provided a path to independence for immigrants who have recently come to the U.S., but it is difficult to tell who is eligible to work or not, with stories circulating of some immigrants without work authorization using the accounts of others who are eligible for employment in the States.

“The danger to Americans — and specifically consumers using your services — is real,” they wrote. “These illegal immigrants are delivering food directly to consumers’ doors without ever having undergone a background check and often without even using their real names.”

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/gop-investigate-migrant-food-d...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Fri, Apr 26, 2024, at 11:14 AM

A real , true , Republican does what has to be done and will do what he needs to do without all the drama . It's a damm shame the blind are led by the blind..

"Judge Judy" Court is the most important

🐘 🐘 🐘

DeSantis: Florida ‘will not comply’ with new Biden Title IX rules

Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Thursday his state “will not comply” with recently unveiled changes to Title IX by the Biden administration.

“Florida rejects [President Biden’s] attempt to rewrite Title IX,” DeSantis said in a video posted to the social platform X. “We will not comply, and we will fight back.”

“We are not gonna let Joe Biden try to inject men into women’s activities,” DeSantis continued. “We are not gonna let Joe Biden undermine the rights of parents, and we are not gonna let Joe Biden abuse his constitutional authority to try to impose these policies on us here in Florida.”

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/southeast/desantis-florida-not-comply-titl...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Fri, Apr 26, 2024, at 12:03 PM

Biden says he’s ‘happy’ to debate Trump

President Biden indicated Friday that he’s willing to debate former President Trump ahead of November’s election.

“I am, somewhere. I don’t know when, but I am happy to debate him,” Biden told Howard Stern on his radio show when asked about the prospect.

Just after Biden’s remarks on Stern were publicized, Chris LaCivita of the Trump campaign wrote on the social platform X, “Ok let’s set it up !”

Stern suggested to Biden that if he were standing on a stage next to Trump, he would say to the audience, “Find me 11,000 votes so I can win the election,” a reference to a phone call Trump made to Georgia’s secretary of state after losing the 2020 election.

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Fri, Apr 26, 2024, at 1:36 PM

https://trk.esps3.com/production/click/3c3833c0c6dac3e8c0458303ea80eebc/bdf1ca31...

I said look for the Thieving Democrats to try and legalize the illegals to vote before November. Well it has begun!!

The Leftist Democrats want permanent power! To hades with the citizens.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Apr 26, 2024, at 2:08 PM

Howard Stern, what a joke! Joey will stump to any lows and will still be an Senile Demented Resident of the White House Nursing Home!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Apr 26, 2024, at 4:18 PM

IMO, the Anti-Jewish/Pro-Hamas protesters at numerous Colleges should only be able to do so if they have a permit from the College administration. Failure to do so should cause the protest to be broken up and arrests made! Any student, while on campus should be safe from any threats to their safety.....this is the responsibility of the College administration!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 27, 2024, at 8:31 AM

The agreement back in the Bill Clinton days had an agreement among Great Britain, Russia, and the USA for Ukraine to give up their Nukes in return for protection of their Sovereignty. Obama let Russia get away with its take over of the Ukraine area of Crimea which IMO would void the Clinton agreement. The rest is a Cluster F!

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/the-trilateral-process-the-united-states-ukra...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 27, 2024, at 9:02 AM

About time to bring in some police dogs to help control those protesters , it's what they do on the Rez.. Frank Sinatra and Glen Miller songs over loud speakers all night long is a good tool too...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 27, 2024, at 9:45 AM

9:45 AM

"Frank Sinatra and Glen Miller songs"

What's wrong with those songs....lol.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 27, 2024, at 10:00 AM

Nothing wrong with good music . Good chance today's kids would have a whole different opinion of good music and leave plus any loud noise keeps folks awake all night and too tired to fight all day ..

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 27, 2024, at 10:24 AM

10:24 AM

👍

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 27, 2024, at 10:38 AM

China is paying drivers to trade in their old cars

In March, for example, sales of battery-electric and plug-in gasoline-electric hybrid cars surpassed those of gasoline-powered cars in China’s 35 largest cities for the first time, according to the New York Times.

Government subsidies have also benefitted Chinese automakers, and some, including Elon Musk, think those companies could flood the global EV market without additional trade barriers. Last year, Chinese carmakers produced more than half of all EVs sold worldwide, the Daily Telegraph reported.

China’s hypercompetitive EV market has led to a price war, with major automakers like Tesla and Li Auto slashing prices there this week. In April, prices were cut or incentives offered on more than 40 EV models in China, according to the Wall Street Journal.

For now, China’s cheap EVs, which cost as little as $10,000, aren’t available in the U.S.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/world/china/china-paying-drivers-evs/

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 27, 2024, at 2:21 PM

Donald Trump, Joe Biden’s net worth before, during, after presidency

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/donald-trump-joe-biden-net-...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 27, 2024, at 2:27 PM
  • -- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Apr 27, 2024, at 4:27 PM
  • Ol Joe doesn’t need much help as he just keeps tangling himself up in the anchor.

“Pause”

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sat, Apr 27, 2024, at 4:55 PM

China is paying drivers to trade in their old cars -- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Apr 27, 2024, at 2:21 PM

Buncha copycats - does anyone remember that awful 'Cash for Clunkers' debacle?

-- Posted by fxpwt on Sat, Apr 27, 2024, at 6:21 PM
  • And transfer republican dealerships to democrats.

That would be copy catting from the Chinese. Gotta support the regime.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sat, Apr 27, 2024, at 7:10 PM

Buncha copycats - does anyone remember that awful 'Cash for Clunkers' debacle?

🔸🔸

...bad idea , had to pay them cash to get rid of my old Clunker ...the next one I got was a Clunker , too..

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 5:13 AM

These protesters can protest all they want , it's their Right. But they should have to make up the hours they missed before Diplomas . And their final thesis should be about the 20th Century history of the Middle East . That's the University's Rights..

If it were protesting the blacks this would have lasted ½ hour and the first protester would be in jail but it's the J_ws so everything is fine ...the hypocrasy of it all on so many levels.

America is still tribes

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 5:34 AM

WOW, from the Liberal Newsweek.....more Nails in the Joey Biden Re-election chances!

https://www.newsweek.com/majority-voters-say-donald-trump-was-success-joe-biden-...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 8:49 AM
  • All this “Death to America” and “intifada” chanting by children who have no idea what’s really going on but just calm down. Biden and his cronies are doing the work for you.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 9:02 AM

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 8:49 AM

We already knew that.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 9:20 AM
  • Seems you're partially correct for a change.

President Biden is fulfilling the essential need to balance full military support to enhance Israel's right to self defense, with the urgent requirement to minimize civilian casualties.

He understands the problem facing the IDF dilemma of neutralizing Hamas terrorists hiding behind Palestinian families. If bombing Gaza kills one terrorist at the cost of ten women and children being killed, the effort will likely recruit and enlist two new Hamas killers.

Furthermore, on October 8, world opinion and sympathy was totally for the Israeli people. As the Palestinian civilian death rose, world and US feelings shifted. That's the point that the Biden administration must continue pushing with Netanyahu.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 9:23 AM

The Arab Israeli hate campaign will not be settled permanently in our lifetime.

And Dead Man Walking is certainly not the answer to the situation.

There or Here!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 9:41 AM
  • The first step to "permanent settlement" is for Netanyahu to get over his obsession with his "one state solution."

Arab states throughout the Middle East are willing to finance rebuilding Gaza and Palestine under a two state solution. Biden is right.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 9:50 AM

I stand on what I said.

The Arab world will never be satisfied so long as Israel exists. And Dead Man Walking is certainly not going to solve the issue.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 9:57 AM

If "Wrong Again Biden" had kept his face out of Israel's business the Hamas war would as have happen many times before been over very quickly! However, Senile Demented Resident of the White House Nursing Home wanted to be a Star and we all have seen that his actions once again turned out disasterous!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 10:33 AM

"Arab states throughout the Middle East are willing to finance rebuilding Gaza and Palestine under a two state solution. Biden is right."

Why haven't those Peace Loving countries taken in the Terrorists Palestinians into their countries....answer IMO, is they don't want the Terrorists - they just want Israel gone! As always Joey is wrong!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 10:42 AM
  • There will never be that two state solution. It was rejected 5 times. What makes one believe the sixth time will be acceptable?

The one who thinks Biden is a great president.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 11:44 AM

DA, I think zleftau know better and that Dead Mab Walking is nothing more than a Puppet withdrawal pulling the strings.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 12:03 PM

"more than a Puppet withdrawal pulling the strings."

Not what I typed, should be....

more than a Puppet with Obama pulling the strings.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 12:07 PM

DA, I think zleftau know better and that Dead Mab Walking is nothing more than a Puppet withdrawal pulling the strings.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 12:08 PM

Disregard 2:08 post. Should have stopped at 2 cups.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 12:10 PM
  • The US interference in the Middle East whether by Democrats or Republicans has failed every time. To borrow a phrase “we are from the USA(government) and here to help” didn’t and won’t ever succeed when it’s a religion issue and one side has never wavered from the total destruction of Israel. Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 12:43 PM

"Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."

But DA, Leftau says Dead Man Walking has it figured out.

Surely you don't think he could be mistaken. Especially as Dead Man Walking has this expert who thinks this daily Muslim wailing is the most beautiful sound he has heard, guiding him.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 1:48 PM
  • Rejected 5 times by whom?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 1:53 PM
  • Now why would I expect you to know history when you refuse to name something that doesn’t exist! Goes to show all that education you brag about was for naught. Sounds like those Pro Hamas college children that didn’t know what they were “protesting”.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 2:15 PM
  • Finally Ol Joey’s Uncle Bozie’s diary found written before the cannibals ate him:

Warning:some excerpts may be disturbing to fragile liberal minds.

https://youtu.be/OPa3SnKXpYo?si=SyKjNCi-t8-CRYLX

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 2:20 PM

Not going to post it on here, but if you care to listen just google Islamic Call To Prayer. They played it over loudspeakers as I remember if the time years ago that we were in Jerusalem.

Will not play it on here as I believe in all people's right to their religious practice without making light of it.

And I also believe in the Jewish People's right to their Homeland after it was set aside for them after WW II during which there was great injustice to the Jewish people. I have no real connection to any Jewish person but do believe how the Powers That Be did the right thing for them following WW II after the atrocities committed by Hitler and his Nazi Followers leading up to and during WW II.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 2:27 PM
  • So there weren't 5 rejections. Why would you claim there were?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 2:57 PM
  • Why do keep insisting there weren’t when there were? Better be careful with those unsubstantiated allegations.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 3:09 PM
  • I'm perfectly willing to accept that there were, if you release information on who rejected this 5 times. Again, if you don't know, just retract your claim.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 3:16 PM
  • Keep in mind that a two state solution existed in various forms since about 1947.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 3:21 PM

I'm perfectly willing to accept that there were, if you release information on who rejected this 5 times. Again, if you don't know, just retract your claim.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 3:16 PM

Here we go again. The worst at giving links to his claims now has to have proof again of what others post.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 3:26 PM

https://www.britannica.com/topic/two-state-solution

An interesting paragraph in the above link.

"Competing nationalisms and partition

Both Jewish and Palestinian expectations for an independent state in historical Palestine can be traced to World War I, as the United Kingdom attempted to shore up support against the Ottoman Empire and the Central Powers. The Hussein-McMahon correspondence of 1915–16 promised British support for Arab independence in exchange for Arab support against the Ottoman Empire. Though the correspondence discussed the extent of territory under Arab rule, historical Palestine, which was not located along the disputed edges and whose population was predominantly Arab, was not explicitly discussed and was assumed to be included in the agreement by Hussein ibn Ali, the emir of Mecca, and his supporters. The following year the Balfour Declaration promised British support for the establishment of a national home for the Jewish people in Palestine."

And Leftau your 1947 claim was kind of late in the game according to Britannica, they speak of WW I.

I do not have all of the details but it kind of looks like 5 failutes won't cover the mess.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 3:42 PM
  • Since Mr Lettau is so adamant that what’s true can’t possibly be I’ve done the legwork,again,for him. The 5 rejections written in simple English even he can read but still argue about.

See the last comment.

1st Rejection

The suggested split was heavily in favor of the Arabs. The British offered them 80% of the disputed territory, the Jews the remaining 20%. Yet, despite the tiny size of their proposed state, the Jews voted to accept this offer. But the Arabs rejected it and resumed their violent rebellion.

2nd Rejection

Ten years later, in 1947, the British asked the United Nations to find a new solution to the continuing tensions. Like the Peal Commission, the UN decided that the best way to resolve the conflict was to divide the land. In November 1947, the UN voted to create two states. Again, the Jews accepted the offer and again, the Arabs rejected it.

Only this time, they did so by launching an all-out war. Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria joined the conflict. But they failed. Israel won the war and got on with the business of building a new nation. Most of the land set aside by the UN for an Arab state, the West Bank and East Jerusalem, became occupied territory. Occupied not by Israel, but by Jordan.

3rd Rejection

20 years later, in 1967, the Arabs led this time by Egypt and joined by Syria and Jordan, once again sought to destroy the Jewish state. The 1967 conflict, known as the Six-Day War, ended in a stunning victory for Israel. Jerusalem and the West Bank, as well as the area known as the Gaza Strip, fell into Israel’s hands.

The government split over what to do with this new territory. Half wanted to return the West Bank to Jordan and Gaza to Egypt in exchange for peace. The other half wanted to give it to the region’s Arabs, who had begun referring to themselves as the Palestinians, in the hope that they would ultimately build their own state there.

Neither initiative got very far.

A few months later, the Arab League met in Sudan and issued its infamous three-NOs, no peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, no negotiations with Israel. Again, a two-state solution was dismissed by the Arabs.

4th Rejection

In 2000, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak met at Camp David, with Palestinian Liberation Organization Chairman Nasser Arafat, to conclude a new two-state plan. Barak offered Arafat a Palestinian state in all of Gaza, and 94% of the West Bank, with East Jerusalem as its capital. But the Palestinian leader rejected the offer.

In the words of U.S. President Bill Clinton, “Arafat was here 14 days and said no to everything.”

Instead, the Palestinians launched a bloody wave of suicide bombings that killed over 1,000 Israelis and maimed thousands more, on buses, in wedding halls, and in pizza parlors.

5th Rejection

In 2008, Israel tried yet again. Prime Minister Ehud Omar went even further than Ehud Barak had, expanding the peace offer to include additional land to sweeten the deal. Like his predecessor, the new Palestinian leader, Mahmoud Abbas, turned the deal down.

Mr Lettau,you can now retract your claim.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 3:58 PM

DA, the opinion has been mentioned before in private conversation by private individuals, that there is only one way the Sand N's (not my words) are going to be satisfied, and it is all of nothing and nothing is what they have earned.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 4:15 PM

DA, and further it is obvious that Dead Man Walking has little to nothing to say about it. It is his handler who is telling him what to say. Biden cannot find the Rest Room without assistance.

What a mess, and they want to rum him again. If they do look for a change in VP nominee as Biden will not finish another term.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 4:20 PM
  • Not arguing at all. Your post indicates there were 5, each involving a two state solution.

The issue was always the exact composition of the two states. A "one state solution" was never considered, so where did Netanyahu come up.with that?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 5:52 PM

Not seeing how Biden had anything at all to do with Hamas attacking Israel but do see him trying to get involved after Hamas attacked Israel ...a huge failure at trying to be the World Leader of Peace and Power .

No other Country would or will allow Palestinians to escape from Gaza to their countries but condemn Israel at the same time , why is this ? It has nothing to do with Joe Biden .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 6:19 PM
  • Mr Lettau,did I say there were 5 times there were two state solutions that were rejected? Yes I did and you insisted there were not and needed proof followed by an apology.I did and you,in typical fashion,did not acknowledge your mistake then start off on some other tangent about a one state solution. Reminds me of that foolishness you couldn’t back up about Caucasion American Months.

Ya know I used to stamp my feet,throw myself on the floor,blame everyone and everything but then grew up and started kindergarten.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 6:44 PM
  • Mr. Braswell,

Try being realistic. You claimed there were 5 rejections without proof. I did not deny that, I simple asked who did the "rejecting." 4 hours and 14 minutes later you added sufficient detail.

My point didn't change. The issue between Israelis and Palestinians can only be resolved through an agreed upon distribution of land.

No matter how many times a solution is rejected, neither the alternate of genocide of Palestinians nor the genocide of Israelis is feasible.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 7:08 PM
  • You go on with your delusional views. I have more important things to do than read your excuses. I’m rearranging my sock drawer. Way more important than you.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 7:15 PM
  • Do what ever turns you on.

My opinion is still that the two state solution is the only workable approach.

If you're in favor of Netanyahu's one state plan, perhaps you can explain how that works in the long run.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 7:35 PM

4:20 PM

Wheels: Senile Joey won't even finish his first/only term in office due to more mental decline!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 9:21 PM

7:35 PM

Israel defeated those who wished to rid the world of there existence so they are in the driver's seat. Israel gave back Gaza which they had conquered to the people living there for self rule in return for Peace but alas Terrorism erupted in a few years against Israel from Hamas who took over Gaza....the Palestineians can accept their fate under Jewish rule or migrate elsewhete!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 9:44 PM

A two state solution he says. It appears the Arabs do not want that. Israel kept offering more land and the deal gets refused.

The Arabs will not be satisfied until they have it all and the Jewish Homeland is gone.

You cannot deal with terrorists until you are standing with your boot on their throat. Reasonableness is not acceptable to them.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 11:50 PM

DA reading the following paragraph the thought comes to mind use it the next time he posts with out proof and links. He wouldn't take your word so why should you take his.

"Try being realistic. You claimed there were 5 rejections without proof. I did not deny that, I simple asked who did the "rejecting." 4 hours and 14 minutes later you added sufficient detail."

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 11:59 PM

Gaza is destroyed into rubble but the Hamas belief is alive and well . Why won't the Palestinian People of Gaza turn in the Hamas terrorists ? Hamas will be alive even with a two state agreement , they will still try to attack Israel ..and then there's Hezbollah , they try to attack Israel too and will even if there is a 2 state peace agreement. They attack Israel today , all are a proxy of Iran . A 2 state agreement will not stop Iran's agenda .

There is no end to this , peace agreement or not . Per DA's Braswell on Sun, Apr 28, 2024, at 3:58 PM post , there are 5 examples as to why there won't be .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 4:01 AM

The J_wish People were put on a Reservation and should stay on their Reservation , I understand the concept well...and when their Reservation is attacked and they try to defend theirself there is outrage -- it is held against them -- especially in America , protests nation wide , I understand this concept very well too..there are some countries who want to kill everybody living on their Reservation to take back the Lands , this is nothing new to America either .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 4:54 AM
  • Wow,4 hours and 15 minutes! Didn’t know you had me on the clock,Mr Lettau. Since you want a timer on replies how do you want the non answer about those 11 Caucasian American months? Weeks,days,hours,minutes and seconds?

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 5:39 AM
  • I'm just surprised that you totally missed the sarcasm, and took that seriously.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 6:41 AM
  • So you can’t name them?

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 7:05 AM

So you can’t name them?

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 7:05 AM

Of course he can't. How many days' hours and minutes has it been since that dumb statemrnt.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 7:28 AM
  • Mr. Braswell,

If you make requests regarding issues that you're truly ignorant of, I'd gladly help.

If you're acting intentionally dense, I'll keep ignoring you.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 7:54 AM

7:54 AM

Lettau, what a load of BS from someone who has been proven Wrong many many times!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 8:01 AM

There you go DA, he shot his mouth off a d cannot back ot up. And it's your fault. So he will ignore your request. Although you honored his.

Put it down as he doesn't have an answer!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 8:03 AM

8:01 AM

Lettau, if you ask for proof, just sit on your thumb and Whistle Dixie!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 8:05 AM
  • Mr Lettau actually knows less about the meaning of sarcasm than “ism”.

All that back patting education wasted.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 8:12 AM
  • Anyone see ol Joey trying to eat solid food? When it’s normally put in a blender or ice cream he sure had trouble getting it to his pie hole.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 8:15 AM

This whole charade is a classic example of how one's mouth can overload his behind!

Or..........

Beware of what you wish for, you might just get it.

My bet is on DA not getting a logical response.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 8:31 AM
  • A false accusation of "back patting" from the SO expert. Impressive.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 8:36 AM

To the College Protesters from Joey: DON'T

"White House silent if anti-Israel protesters will be barred from student loan forgiveness programs."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-silent-if-anti-israel-protesters-wi...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 8:42 AM

The "back patting" comment sounded logical to me.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 8:43 AM
  • The Let’s go Brandon Comedy Tour is kicking off in Atlanta with the least qualified DEI VP as headliner boasting the about the economy. Atlanta,where the MLB All Star game was moved ruining months of planning and their economy in the mostly black citizenry to protest voter ID’s to a mostly white city Denver.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 8:47 AM

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 8:42 AM

What I am interested in knowing is what happened to the Supreme Court decision that said Biden cannot forgive those loans to educated tools who cannot or will not pay their just debts.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 8:52 AM

8:52 AM

Wheels: Biden has the DOJ/FBI Weaponzatized so no problems in bypassing Laws and the SCOTUS decisions!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 9:18 AM
  • I should correct an earlier comment about “mostly white city Denver”. It actually may have been when the All Star game stunt was pulled and statistics probably still show that but with the Mayor and his merry band of bleeding hearts the influx of illegals is turning Denver into Juarez North.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 10:04 AM

Look back: In 1968, the DNC was held during a riot where Chicago police took batons to angry students. Back then, Mayor Richard Daley ran the city. The current mayor, Brandon Johnson, would likely be far more sympathetic to the protesters.

Look forward: The White House appears paralyzed by the protests. The border , according to Axios, 42% of Democrats say they would support mass deportations . Crime . The economy . And now, people chanting for the killing of J_ws . Americans feel uneasy and largely blame President Biden — this is at the core of his reelection problem.

🔸🔸

“History doesn’t repeat itself, but it often rhymes.”

~ Mark Twain

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 10:12 AM
  • Rick S.,

"Why won't the Palestinian People of Gaza turn in the Hamas terrorists?"

Good question. My opinion is that right now, they consider themselves under attack by the IDF and they're aware that under "one-state" they have nothing to gain by turning in Hamas terrorists.

Were the two-state solution a reality, various of the richest Arab counties pledged funding to rebuild Gaza. Under that situation, a Palestinian civilian government would have everything to gain by restraining Hamas and "turning them in." In this rebuilt Gaza free from Israeli occupation, allowing Hamas terrorism back in would only invite more Israeli retaliation.

Under Netanyahu's "one-state" Gaza civilians have nothing to gain by trying to turn on Hamas.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 10:16 AM

10:16 AM

Opinions or do you have links?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 10:27 AM

"Under Netanyahu's "one-state" Gaza civilians have nothing to gain by trying to turn on Hamas."

Lettau prove your wild statement!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 10:28 AM

We definitely need links, otherwise it is nothing but opinion. And how important do you suppose the Bollinger County Sage(brush)'s opinion is on the world stage?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 10:35 AM

10:27 AM

Lettau, Come on man it's been 8 minutes!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 10:36 AM
  • As I said, it's my opinion. Nevertheless, pay attention to what's going on in Gaza, and it should be clear.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 11:04 AM

Lettau, Come on man it's been 38 minutes!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 11:05 AM

Rick L

My opinion only , there are too many Middle East countries who do not recognize Israel as a country or People . The Palestinians of Gaza are counting on this as support and know there is more then Hamas on their side and chances are good there is more then Hamas on their side , Hezbollah for example . I believe Hezbollah would be in Rafah right now along with Hamas .

The irony is Saudi Arabia does not recognize Israel as a country , Iran's agenda is to eliminate the Israeli People , but Saudi Arabia and Iran are bitter enemies . That whole region of the world is a cessess pool -- the Shiites against the Sunnis against the J_ws . America has thrown how many billions of dollars in this hole over the years including Operation Desert Storm , the Iraq War , now this and on and on..

None of this will end good , it hasn't for Centuries .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 11:43 AM

Many of the mobs at Universities in America still chant about Palestine, it’s no longer and never was about Palestine or the Palestinians . It should be clear to everyone these groups want to replace Western liberalism with neo-Marxist and neo-socialism. This movement, like cancer, is growing in size and scale.

..about 1968 , in 1968 it was the hippies versus the hard hats . Trump visited a union construction project on his way to Court..but anyway..

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 12:12 PM

Semo471, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on a source from Leftau. Just taken all for opinion and what it's worth.

Opinions are like something unnamable and everyone has one.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 12:27 PM

12:12 PM

IMO, some "Hard Hats" be they police or construction workers or every day citizens needs to get involved with the current conditions of the USA College campuses!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 1:01 PM

Lettau, Come on man it's been almost 3 hours!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 1:21 PM
  • Rick S.,

Israel's two largest neighboring countries, Egypt and Jordan recognize and have treaties with them. Gulf states have financial arrangements with Israel. Saudi is willing to engage when Israel accepts a two state solution.

Both Jordanian and Saudi aircraft helped down attacking drones from Iran. The issue today is not the Arab world against Israel, it's Palestine against Israel, specifically because both are claiming the same territory. My recommendation is that Israel give up all settlements in the West Bank that are not contiguous with Israel, that create a land corridor between Gaza and the West Bank (about 20 miles) and the Palestinians give up all claims to territory that's now Israel.

You mentioned "it hasn't for centuries" but for those same centuries Jews and Christians were recognized as "people of the book, which may well be why they have co-existed in Palestine up to WW II.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 1:48 PM

Now that you are awake Lettau, what's your reply that I've been waiting on for almost 4 hours....you like to dish it out but can't take any! lol at you as always!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 2:25 PM
  • Give it up Mr. Schaefer, you're continuing to display your ignorance. Do you know what an opinion is? Apparently not.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 2:28 PM

2:28 PM

You didn't say it was an opinion and like always you think that your opinions are facts oh non-smart one! LOL at you as always!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 2:34 PM
  • Mr. Schaefer, read the first two words of the second sentence of my post.

In case you need help, they were, "My opinion..."

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 3:44 PM

3:44 PM

Well after all this time you finally admitted that all of the comments were your opinions....thanks for replying so quickly!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 5:11 PM
  • The democrats are learning the Laws Of Unintended Consequences with a couple of HR issues. They want to dump that DEI hire for press secretary and she won’t go. I really don’t know why they want a change as she can lie and cover for ol Joey with the best.

Then Ol Joey goes off,way off, script and says he will debate Trump. Whoa,whoa,whoa there Joe we can’t have that. In fact we’ve run out of those “special” SOTU pills.

Pause

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 7:02 PM
  • Why, he did great at the WH correspondents dinner. Based on that he'd walk all over Trump in a debate. All he has to do is poke fun at him a couple of times and Trump wii lose it.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 7:16 PM

7:02 PM

“special” SOTU pills.

Pause

TRUE

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 7:17 PM
  • Trump V Biden

GET READY TO MUMBLE!!

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 7:54 PM

DA, In case you missed it maybe you can have Leftau explain to you that he is not a Democrat.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 9:03 PM

Lettau is a Democrat....who would had thought!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 9:09 PM

"Lettau is a Democrat....who would had thought!"

Semo, I suggest he is not only a Democrat, but also one of the branch that can only be referred to as a Socialistic, Left Leaning, Liberal, Lying Democrat!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 9:18 PM

The 25th Amendment is to replace an incompetent President from office....what is the VP, Cabinet, and Congress waiting on?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 9:42 PM

9:42 PM

Never mind, the reason for the inaction is VP Carmel!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 9:44 PM

Never mind, the reason for the inaction is VP Carmel!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 9:44 PM

She was Dead Man Walking's insurance polity from the git go!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Apr 29, 2024, at 9:52 PM

Rick L

IMO , I really don't see a clear solution to the west bank or the settlers of the west bank giving up or receding anything they have gained . This may be the biggest fuse between Gaza and Israel , the 🐘 in the room . The west bank and Gaza continue to fight and will continue to fight no matter the out come of this current Hamas vs. Israel War . It is still amazing to me that Egypt will not accept or allow any Palestinians into Egypt from Rafah or why these American protesters do not protest this .

Or , the humanitarian bridge that was built to deliver aide to Gaza was attacked by Hamas which of course Hamas wanted to do to keep the Palestinians suffering , it's their best tool -- look what it's doing in America's Universities . Why don't they protest Hama's attack on that bridge?

Wouldn't this all be planned out long before Oct.7 . Attack Israel knowing what Israel's response would be -- Israel don't play all that -- then use the Palestinian People suffering for propaganda and it's working . Does Hamas really care about Palestinian's lives and suffering , do any terrorist . Did al Qaeda on 9/11 .

Yeah Saudi helped shoot down Iran's attack , they are bitter enemies with Iran . I believe Jordan is too , that Shiite and Sunni thing . For years and years Iraq kept Iran at bay , Saddam Hussain stayed at war with Iran , he was accused of using nerve gas against Iran , that Shiite Sunni thing . After he was gone -- the Iraq War , Iran is now doing what it wants to do by proxy . This region of the world has been at war or a cess pool since Jesus and Mohamed wore sandals .

Nothing good is going to come out of this ...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 6:46 AM

"The greatest beneficiary of Biden’s policy, besides Iran, is China, which is the primary customer of Iran’s oil — buying up to 90% of it at a substantial discount. This, in turn, supports China’s economy and its rapid military modernization that is a threat to the Indo-Pacific region."

Once more "Wrong Again Biden" proves his name!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/courage-strength-optimism/2...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 7:24 AM

IMO, Tulsi Gabbard would be an excellent VP for Trump to pick!

"For Love of Country: Why it's time to leave the Democratic Party behind."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/for-love-of-country-why-its-time-leave-democrati...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 7:38 AM

A view of the USA College Anti-Jewish protests from Israel's perspective:

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/pro-palestine-protests-are-generously-funded-b...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 7:47 AM

Another Nail in the Joey Biden re-election campaign....Interest Rates to remain high!

"Investors now peg greater than even odds that there will not be a single interest rate cut until after the November election, a market outlook that complicates President Joe Biden‘s reelection bid."

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 10:24 AM

Lookout the biological males can now use the biological women's restrooms while at work. IMO, maybe the women should carry a knife when using the restroom and wrack off the male's plumbing saving it some money for surgery!

"The Biden administration's new guidance on transgender employees is yet another example of executive overreach by unaccountable bureaucrats," Job Creators Network CEO Alfredo Ortiz said. "The guidance is a solution in search of a problem, as the overwhelming majority of employers already provide their employees with a respectful working environment, no matter what their backgrounds.

https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/feds-warn-employers-can-be-p...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 11:04 AM

Punish the G7 countries while allowing China and India to continue with their coal fired electric plants....nothing like America Last! Americans had better wake up before the Biden administration bankrupts the USA!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/energy-and-environment/2984414/g7-lead...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 12:41 PM

Today Israel vows to invade Rafah "with or without a deal."

Do not mess with the J_ws , they don't play all that . The J_ws were given their Reservation long ago , leave them alone , I can understand the concept . Israel apparently doesn't give 2 "f____" about the hissy fits in America's Universities , I can understand that too .

What doesn't make sense is why Egypt won't open it's border so the Palestinians can escape Rafah , why isn't anyone protesting this or Hamas attacking the aide ships trying to get into Rafah -- why is everything on Israel .

I say go for it , defend yourself , it was started , now you finish it . This would happen no matter who was the American President , this is Israel doing what it has to do .

But , nothing good will come from this in the end , all Israel can do is make a statement , leave us the hell alone..

https://www.newsnationnow.com/world/war-in-israel/israel-rafah-invasion-without-...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 5:19 PM

5:19 PM

IMO, Egypt doesn't want over 2 million extra mouths to feed and take care of is the reason for the closed border. Hamas is a Terrorist organization bent on the destruction of Israel - pure and simple.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 5:40 PM

Mohamed came hundreds of years after Jesus!

"Muhammad was the founder of Islam and the proclaimer of the Qurʾān, Islam's sacred scripture. He spent his entire life in what is now the country of Saudi Arabia, from his birth about 570 CE in Mecca to his death in 632 in Medina." per Google

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 5:47 PM
  • When Ron Hubbard heard about Muhammad inventing a new religion he said “Hold my beer and watch this” then invented Scientology.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 6:50 PM

WOW, let's just bring in all the world's undesirables and break the backs of the USA Taxpayers!

https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/dhs-report-reveals-45-cities...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 6:56 PM
  • I’ll bet the farm that not one of those planes landed in Martha’s Vineyard.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 8:28 PM

Another Nail in Joey Biden's re-election campaign.....majority of Americans support Israel vs Hamas!

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4629597-americans-israel-hamas-gaza-stu...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 9:44 PM

"Or , the humanitarian bridge that was built to deliver aide to Gaza was attacked by Hamas which of course Hamas wanted to do to keep the Palestinians suffering , it's their best tool -- look what it's doing in America's Universities . Why don't they protest Hama's attack on that bridge?"

Rick, Those know it all little punks who have parents who are paying to put them there in most cases I am sure. Why don't they get them by the ears pull them up close and explain the facts of life to them.

If I had fathered one of them, I would buy a farm where the cockle burrs grow thick and give him/her a hoe and let them learn to be thankful to get an education. Maybe when they got back in the classroom they would learn something instead of just wasting Daddy and Mommy's money. A few hundred parents show up and jerk their little schmucks out of school and teach them the facts of life we wouldn't be writing about it.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 9:48 PM
  • Wheels,how many are getting their student loans forgiven by Biden breaking the law? Billions of others money can’t shut them up. Like I said before ol Joey has his teat in a wringer with these protests. Wait till the DNC affair in August.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 10:17 PM

DA, I have raised children. Either you as the head of house manage the household or you have mayhem. When you teach your children you don't have this kind of mayhem. My children didn’t act this way from Kindergarten through college. And they do not tolerate it in the raising of their own.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 10:44 PM

Does Joey have any part of a brain left? Who is calling the shots of this Failed DEI Administration? Why would any leader want to destroy their country - USA? QUESTIONS and more QUESTIONS that needs to be investigated before it's too late!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/foreign-policy/2985895/biden-administr...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Apr 30, 2024, at 11:00 PM
  • -- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 6:47 AM

Believe there's going to be some radicalized Americans after this Nation wide hissy fit if there's not some already here who started these hissy fits in the 1st place . How many of those kids are just there because it's the "in thing to do" right now -- the latest fad , De'ja vu all over again from the 1960's? Those protesters are attacking the cops so give the cops tools to defend theirself , there's no reason for cops to be attacked during a 'peaceful protest'. Take the cameras and media away and watch how quick these hissy fits go away . Where's a mass shooter when you need one.

🔹Behind the noise there's a steady fight between the settlers of the West Bank and Palestine People and it's gonna go on long after the Hamas & Israel War

🔹Behind all of this the Progressive Republian\Democrat Government has negoiated a $110 Billion dollar Bill for the FFA . This would be less then a week after spending $93 Billions in Foreign Aide . Still no money for the Borders after $200 Billion Bills in spending , curious that. There's over $3 trillion dollars spent and it's only May .

🔹American's struggle to put food on the table and pay the cost of living . There are no borders . Funding Foreign Country Wars for National Security ? And now nation wide hissy fits . Americans are uneasy Joe , do something .

A lost man living in his own lost world .

®️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94BqlDQ-Ppo

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 7:23 AM

IMO, Joey doesn't have a clue to what is going on in the real world.

His handlers tell him what to do and say! His doctors keep him pumped up with all kinds of drugs to try to keep him alert and at least a little responsive to the world around him! Such is the Sad State of the so called leader of the free world who is over due at the Green Meadows Retirement Home!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 7:44 AM

4 in 5 Americans support Israel over Hamas in Gaza war: Poll

https://www.newsnationnow.com/world/war-in-israel/most-americans-support-israel-...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 9:35 AM
  • Ilhan Omar may be the only mother that can say her daughter is also her niece.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 11:35 AM

Another Nail in Joey Biden's re-election campaign. It's the Economy Stuqid!

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/finance/consumer-confidence-sinks-lowest...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 12:36 PM
  • Rick S.,

"4 in 5 Americans support Israel over Hamas in Gaza war: Poll"

That's no surprise. There may be some rightfully expressing sympathy for Palestinian civilians, but carrying signs saying "we are Hamas" could result in being charged with "Providing Material Support to a Terrorist Organization."

That's the fine line that President Biden is walking, to support Israel's right to self defense, while protecting, to the extent possible, innocent Palestinian families.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 1:59 PM
  • I seriously doubt that stopping these pro Hamas insurgents would not be happening if Biden was not president.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 3:20 PM
  • It will be interesting to see the voting results of HR 6090.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 3:24 PM

Reckon there's anybody who isn't aware ? And Congress doesn't have more urgent issues to do besides HR 6090 ..what a waste of tax payer's time and money .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 3:57 PM

Rick L

Carrying signs saying "we are Hamas" should be signs saying "we are Americans" , no ? Biden has no control what these protester's sign are saying or the flags they are waving . He does have the right to say something , anything , to try and stop the frenzy . If he has , it hasn't worked one iota , that's a failure in Leadership.

Why are these protesters waving terrorist Flags across the Great Lands , what kind of BS is this. I can understand America's support of Israel , I can not understand why Americans support terrorist at the same time .

Joe Biden is a failure .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 4:06 PM

Who is behind pro-Palestinian protests in the US?

Among the most enthusiastic and active pro-Palestine organizations are Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP), the Palestinian Youth Movement (PYM) and American Muslims for Palestine (AMP). These are just some of the groups that make up the network of anti-Israel and anti-Zionist organizing bodies across the country.

Several pro-Palestine organizations are operating around the country, including Within Our Lifetime, and do not have public tax filings, according to an NBC investigation.

Instead, they use a progressive New York-based nonprofit group called Westchester People’s Action Coalition Foundation (WESPAC) as their fiscal sponsor to collect and process online donations. Tax law allows nonprofit groups with a 501(c)(3) status to collect money on behalf of smaller organizations.

Other groups have been funded by major U.S. foundations. IfNotNow has received $100,000 in the past five years from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund. The organization’s stated goal is to “end U.S. support for Israel’s apartheid system.” The fund also awarded close to a half-million dollars to Jewish Voice for Peace, another Palestinian rights organization, over the same period.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/world/israel-palestine/who-is-organizing-pro-pales...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 4:18 PM

Middle-east countries don't want to welcome any Palestineians (Terrorists) into there countries! One word to Joey Biden....Don't!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/2986510/biden-jordan-egypt-middle-eas...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 5:10 PM
  • Seen the recent pics of Ol Joey with his aides surrounding him walking across the WH lawn? Did they think it wouldn’t be noticed? That and his new choice of footwear. Wide sole orthopedic tennis shoes. Guess he’s after that Fetterman GQ look.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 6:52 PM
  • Hostess just announced it would be a corporate sponsor of the Biden/Harris reelection campaign.

Ding Dong and Ho Ho.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 7:25 PM

http://clk.usafirstreporting.com/production/click/867d1a23f441a12ffe27ad5b9cb4d3...

Makes you want to go hmmm.

Tales rime to open Be patient

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Wed, May 1, 2024, at 8:15 PM

Joe goes on the campaign trail spinning up how good things are getting and hyping everything up . And how Trump is ______ (fill in the blank as needed) all wrong.

At the end of his speeches he'll say , "I remember when" then goes on a fumble muck that can only come from a lost man living in his own lost world. Some reporters start laughing , some wonder WTF , and some just leave .

Joe keeps saying he's called Netanyahu and advised him "Don't" about Rafah . Has anybody over there listened when Joe says "Don't"?

..btw , the Cackling Hen is flying all over the Great Lands campaigning too . If she's next in line the fumble muck tradition continues.

®️

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Thu, May 2, 2024, at 7:51 AM

Another Nail in the Re-election campaign of Joey Biden! Interest Rates on Homes and other high end purchases to remain High due to Biden's continued High Inflation!

https://www.newsmax.com/finance/streettalk/federal-reserve-interest-rates-inflat...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 2, 2024, at 7:57 AM

More States should follow Oklahoma's actions against the over 7.2 million New Biden Dependent Illegals!

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/illegal-immigration-outlawed...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 2, 2024, at 8:25 AM
  • Biden has finally brought America together as he promised. The Pro Hamas and Pro Israel demonstrators in Alabama joined together yelling FJB.

Talk about following through on that promise.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, May 2, 2024, at 8:38 AM

DA, if those kids parents had done or would do their job that ignorance would not go on.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, May 2, 2024, at 9:17 AM

Joey Biden is trying his best to insult our allies that causes his handlers to clean up his miscues! Maybe Joey should be kept in the WH basement till Trump takes over in Jan. 2025!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/2988691/white-house-damage-c...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 2, 2024, at 3:18 PM
  • Mr. Braswell,

The Newsweek article identified the "protestors" as pro Israel and pro Palestinian.

Changing one of the participants as being pro Hamas, may have excited some of your followers, but is not true. But them, who cares, if it makes a better story.

By any chance was your Uncle eaten by cannibals.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Thu, May 2, 2024, at 5:25 PM
  • My last surviving uncle is doing just fine. That was a nasty comment coming from someone who claims not to do those sort of things. I don’t have to dream up a foolish story and lie twice like your hero.

BTW-any protestor that chants death to America and wants to start an intifada is a pro-Hamas protestor. If you and Newsweek want to tiptoe around and be afraid of insults then keep the blinders on. Free speech also gives you the right to be wrong.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, May 2, 2024, at 7:11 PM
  • Needn't get upset. All you had to do was to be accurate and not make up erroneous details.

Anyone "celebrating" Hamas should, as a minimum, be arrested for providing material support to terrorists.

I have no reason to tiptoe around anything.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Thu, May 2, 2024, at 9:23 PM

By any chance was your Uncle eaten by cannibals.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Thu, May 2, 2024, at 5:25 PM

Leftau if you are referring to Biden's uncle. Where is the proof. The man could have taken a swim and been eaten by an Alligator. Your reference seems to indicate you believe Dead Man Walking's story with no proof as I read it.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, May 2, 2024, at 11:54 PM

"the official account of the 1944 incident from military records makes no mention of the plane being shot down or of possible cannibalism."

Another Joey Biden Lie! Does Joey ever tell the truth about anything!

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-68851622

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, May 3, 2024, at 7:30 AM
  • Perhaps Mr Lettau had a wife eaten by cannibals.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Fri, May 3, 2024, at 7:56 AM

Anyone "celebrating" Hamas should, as a minimum, be arrested for providing material support to terrorists.

I agree 100%

Send then over to the Gaza strip to help with Humanitary Aide for the Palestinians..maybe they'll appreciate America more

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Fri, May 3, 2024, at 8:08 AM

More bad news for American workers as the Biden Failed Economy cools even more. Maybe the Illegals and those airlifted from overseas by Joey got the jobs and are under reported!

https://www.newsmax.com/finance/streettalk/jobs-hiring-slows/2024/05/03/id/11633...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, May 3, 2024, at 11:50 AM
  • "That was a nasty comment..."

I would never have pictured you as such a sensitive individual. I'll just get a better grade of "kid gloves" to avoid your getting distraught.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, May 3, 2024, at 11:50 AM

Young Democrats warn Biden he must quickly change course

https://www.newsnationnow.com/the-hill/young-democrats-warn-biden-he-must-quickl...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Fri, May 3, 2024, at 3:48 PM
  • No kids gloves needed. Just don’t dish it if you can’t take it.

So,did you really have a wife eaten by cannibals?

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Fri, May 3, 2024, at 4:20 PM
  • Not at all. How is it that you can't put down a couple of sentences without fabrications (just being polite.)

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, May 3, 2024, at 5:05 PM

5:05 PM

Practice what you preach Lettau.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, May 3, 2024, at 5:27 PM
  • I always have. Show me where anything has has been fabricated.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, May 3, 2024, at 6:13 PM

I always have. Show me where anything has has been fabricated.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, May 3, 2024, at 6:13 PM

Ok You asked I will tell you. On the other thread where you stated that Life does not begin at conception. Or, are you going to try and say you never said it and we have to go back and repost it for you?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, May 3, 2024, at 8:39 PM

"inflation continues to increase, job growth is slowing down, unemployment is at the highest level in two years, and more foreign-born workers are joining the labor force than native-born citizens."

"Yet Joe Biden continues to force hardworking, tax-paying, struggling Americans to pay for the housing, welfare, and now the healthcare of illegal immigrants."

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/donald-trump-joe-biden-daca/2024/05/03/id/11634...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, May 4, 2024, at 8:18 AM

Why do you suppose the illegals are here to begin with. I will give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, May 4, 2024, at 8:42 AM

Go get them Rep. Jim Jordan! IMO, this is what the Weaponzation of the DOJ/FBI does to the Policial Enemy of Joey Biden - Pres. Trump!

https://justthenews.com/podcasts/john-solomon-reports/rep-jim-jordan-launches-pr...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, May 4, 2024, at 9:18 AM

Don't hear much about the Ukraine anymore , just a couple of weeks ago it was the most important thing , the Ukraine or else , a matter of National Security , NATO , Europe...err , Democracy.

Does the Uraine have any of those billion$ of American tax payer's weapons yet and are they winning now . Is that little guy still going around the World with his hand stuck out (will he be back again). How are all of those new jobs working out. What the Government can give , the Government can take away. At least make an attempt to update the People.

Same with the Israeli billion$ of American tax payer's money, where did it go or is it gone already . The White House advice is "Don't" about the invasion of Rajah but gave Israel billion$ of dollars to buy weapons and ammo . At least make an attempt to explain how stop means go.

Who's balancing the books.

A lost man living in his own lost World .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, May 5, 2024, at 5:42 AM

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Now then Mexico, take back those over 7.2 million Illegals that entered the USA Through Mexico since 1/21/21!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, May 5, 2024, at 7:23 AM

Wrong Again Biden strikes again! Bet he didn't hold up any of Ukraine's ammo! Senile Demented Resident of the White House Nursing Home Joey Biden sure will be missed by Israel - just kidding!

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/israel-biden-ammunition/2024/05/05/id/1163544/

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, May 5, 2024, at 12:48 PM

"Chicago teachers Union has a new $50B demands include teachers pay hikes, free employee abortions, plus migrant (Illegals) accommodation. To put the figure into context, the total base tax receipts for the state of Illinois last year were $50.7 billion."

Good grief, guess the teachers Union all need to retake elementary math again!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-teachers-50b-demands-includes-pay-hikes-abort...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, May 5, 2024, at 5:56 PM

Cut spending or increase taxes....Wrong Again Biden will IMO increase taxes!

https://www.newsmax.com/finance/archives/warren-buffett-taxes-deficits/2024/05/0...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, May 5, 2024, at 8:03 PM
  • -- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, May 6, 2024, at 7:14 AM

People seems to be more upset at Gov. Noem killing a dog rather than killing a Baby via Abortion! What a twisted world!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 6, 2024, at 8:11 AM

Another Nail in the Re-election campaign of Joey Biden!

“With Americans less optimistic about the state of the U.S. economy than they have been in recent months and concern about inflation persisting, their confidence in President Joe Biden to recommend or do the right thing for the economy is among the lowest Gallup has measured for any president since 2001."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/2992228/historically-...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 6, 2024, at 8:21 AM

Voters see Trump as more effective on border: Poll

Close to half of voters in a new poll see former President Trump as the candidate best suited to handle issues related to the U.S. southern border, a top issue ahead of November’s general election.

A new poll from Decision Desk HQ/News Nation found 46 percent of voters think Trump is the better pick to deal with the border. Roughly a quarter, or 26 percent, think President Biden is the candidate to trust, and another 13 percent weren’t sure.

Split up by party, support is higher for the Republicans’ candidate on immigration – with 85 percent of GOP voters picking Trump and 61 percent of Democrat voters picking Biden.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/voters-see-trump-as-more-ef...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, May 6, 2024, at 9:31 AM

Per Joey Biden to Israel....Don't

Wrong Again Biden is the Laughing Stock of the World!

https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/israel-strikes-rafah/2024/05/06/id/1163...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 6, 2024, at 9:39 AM

IMO, how can anyone in their right mind can say Joey is doing a good job at the Southern Border! Over 7.2 million New Dependent Biden Illegals have entered the USA since 1/21/21! This is crushing the American Taxpayers to death! This extra cost of the Illegals along with Biden's High Inflation since Feb. 2021 and High Interest Rates since June 2022 has done more harm to the USA that any current Enemies of America has done!

May the God of the Bible Protect and Save the USA from our Enemies and from Joey Biden and his DEI Administration!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 6, 2024, at 9:50 AM

So Egypt open your border .

So the People of Gaza hand over Hamas and the hostages or meet your fate .

Or so don't tell me how terrible and bad Rajah is right now .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, May 6, 2024, at 10:15 AM

Another crime by a New Dependent Biden Illegal! Come on man shut the Southern Border down! How many years will the USA Suffer under Biden's failed Border policy!

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/guatemalan-immigrant-arrested-for-kidnapping-m...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 6, 2024, at 10:43 AM

How many of the Hostages taken on 10/07/23 are still alive....probably not many if any!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 6, 2024, at 11:07 AM

Hope that Joey Biden told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on the phone today - Don't!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 6, 2024, at 11:24 AM

"President Joe Biden has been dogged for months by pro-Palestinian protesters calling him “Genocide Joe” — but some of the groups behind the demonstrations receive financial backing from philanthropists pushing hard for his reelection. The donors include some of the biggest names in Democratic circles: Soros, Rockefeller and Pritzker, according to a POLITICO analysis."

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/05/pro-palestinian-protests-columbia-unive...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 6, 2024, at 11:40 AM

Joey Biden's Infamous Legacy:

Biden since February 2021 to April 2024 has given Americans 19% Total Inflation. Current Inflation is 3.5%

Since June 2022 High 30 Year Fixed Mortgage Rate which is 7.37% now

High Crime Rates in the Blue Democratic controlled Cities that have its residents afraid to go outside of their apartments/houses

More Covid Deaths during 2021 under Biden than during 2020 under Trump

Over 7.2 million New Dependent Biden Illegals in the USA since 1/21/21 some of which are criminals and potential Terrorists

Strategic Petroleum Reserves cut by 60% with a Refill costing Billions more due to the increase oil prices

A disastrous Afghanistan Withdrawal which left 500 USA citizens behind along with $83 billion of usable American military equipment

Over $180 Billion now given to Ukraine to protect their Boders while the USA Borders are Wide Open

Joey Biden with his Mumbling and Stumbling in front of the World Stage that allows all to see him as the World's Clown!!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, May 7, 2024, at 7:59 AM

Semo471, those border jumpers are future indebted Democrat Voters! How else are they to ppbtain permanent power.

In November kick Dead Man Walking out of office no matter who is running against him.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, May 7, 2024, at 8:22 AM

The Dead Man Walking Cult are having problems justifying Joey Biden's Infamous Legacy!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, May 7, 2024, at 9:27 AM

1996 ad perfectly predicted today’s high cost-of-living. What it means for the next 30 years — and how to plan

https://www.newsnationnow.com/business/your-money/1996-ad-perfectly-predicted-to...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, May 7, 2024, at 4:57 PM

A kiss of death for the Boy Scouts who are experiencing low membership currently....how sad!

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/boy-scouts-new-name-scouting-america/2024/05/0...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, May 8, 2024, at 7:11 AM

Looks like the 2020 election could had been stolen, so what else is new!

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/georgia-reprimands-fulton-coun...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, May 8, 2024, at 7:15 AM

Leland Vittert’s War Note: Biden to Bow Out?

🔸Joe Biden ran his 2020 campaign from his basement because of COVID . This time he will run from the basement because of cognitive decline , that’s his aides leaking to NBC .

🔸Yes, he uses the short stairs on Air Force One.

🔸Yes, he has handlers now walk with him to Marine One so the cameras don’t focus on his increasingly difficult gate/shuffle.

🔸Yes, he rarely faces the press for more than a shouted question.

🔸Would the graceful exit come before or after the election?

🔸Graceful exit after the election requires winning

If the media that hates Trump more than they love Biden wanted to prepare the battlefield for Biden’s graceful exit, this IS the playbook.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/on-balance-with-leland-vittert/vitterts-war-notes/...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Wed, May 8, 2024, at 7:56 AM

7:56 AM

IMO, Joey will come down with a "Fake" health problem (other than cognitive decline) that will bring about other Democratic candidates prior to the Democraticconvention!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, May 8, 2024, at 8:12 AM

Wrong Again Biden and Wrong Again Austin both are 2 faced fibbers!

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/08/austin-israel-bomb-shipments-00156819

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, May 8, 2024, at 3:22 PM

Big Joey telling Israel what to do! Bet they are still laughing in Israel!

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/israel-weapons-shipment-us/2024/05/08/id/116399...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, May 8, 2024, at 7:17 PM

Little Joey gave in to the Hamas supporting college protesters....come on man grow some stones!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, May 8, 2024, at 7:19 PM

Wait a sec...so who gets the billions of foreign aide money for Israel..something stinks in Smallville .

He speak with forked tongue

🦬🦬

Biden says he’ll stop sending offensive weapons to Israel if it invades Rafah

https://www.newsnationnow.com/world/war-in-israel/biden-weapons-israel-rafah/

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 8:04 AM

8:04AM

Joey Biden's favorite country - Ukraine will get any money taken from Israel. Congress needs to cut off monies to Ukraine if Joey follows thru with this IMO plan!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 8:15 AM

Speaker Johnson said that Biden had a "Senior Moment" concerning Israel!

IMO, Joey has a Senior Moment 24/7!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/2997374/mike-johnson-blames-biden-...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 8:18 AM

Dead Man Walking is too mentally damaged to be held responsible for doing anything illegal but the brain damaged Democrats want to run him for the Presidency again.

This bit of Insanity is going to look good in the History Books we leave for our followers. We must have some of the Know Nothing Party of the past back in power.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 8:32 AM

yeah , so do something now..or try ..anything for votes..what a fumble muck -- like Americans can't see this for what it is ?

Pick up an ink pen and sign a paper , EO , 10 seconds and the problem is fixed..why the drama..

🦬🦬

How will Biden change border policy amid push from Democrats?

A group of House Democrats wrote a letter to President Joe Biden urging him to use all the tools at his disposal to secure the southern border, including taking executive action.

“Most of these Democrats are facing tough elections, and I think they want to be seen as doing something about this issue and putting pressure on the administration,” said John Sandweg, the former acting ICE director in the Obama administration.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/border-coverage/biden-border-p...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 10:29 AM
  • "How will Biden change border policy amid push from Democrats?"

The simplest solution is to pass the Senate bipartisan border bill.

The one that Trump demanded that Speaker Johnson kill. Pretty clear that republicans don't want a fix, they want the issue,

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 10:44 AM

"Pick up an ink pen and sign a paper , EO , 10 seconds and the problem is fixed..why

drama"

Rick, Dead Man Walking Efed it up with a stroke of the pen and you are correct he could fix it the same way. Then start the removal of the illegals rather than find a way to allow them to vote in November. The process has already been started on the allow them to vote as I posted last week, I believe it was.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 10:51 AM

The one that Trump demanded that Speaker Johnson kill. Pretty clear that republicans don't want a fix, they want the issue,

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 10:44 AM

The "issue" you say! Who created the issue? The short term issue is as easily rfixed as it was effed up by this President.

And I would bet if the truth was ever know it was at the suggestion of Obama!

A long term fix should be worked out to satisfy a majority of both parties not just with demands that one section of the government, the Senate's bill must be agreed to by the House. If there is no compromise in our government we have Dictatorship!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 2:32 PM

10:29 AM

The Democrats and Joey Biden let over 7.2 million New Dependent Biden Illegals into the USA since 1/21/21 so why are they just now worrying about the Southern Border....oh yeah election time and hopefully the American Citizens will remember that this November when they vote!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 2:41 PM

10:44 AM

Chucky Schumer has not allowed this Bill to be brought before the Senate for a vote since it was pased by the House in early 2023....why not?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/2/summary/00

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 2:49 PM

Joey opened the Southern Border with an EO and he can Close it with an EO....clean and simple!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 2:50 PM

Here is something for Leftau to 'plain away and make look pretty.

https://l.smartnews.com/p-vwb3Z/rsh9m3

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 2:57 PM

IMO, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave Joey Biden the same answer as an American General gave the German Nazis in WW2.....NUTS!

https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/netanyahu-israel-alone/2024/05/09/id/11...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 3:01 PM

2:57 PM

Another Biden's dirty deeds....probably was Obama's idea and he needed a patsy = Biden to do it!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 3:06 PM

2:32 PM

Wheels, see my 2:49PM posting.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 3:10 PM

Wheels, see my 2:49PM posting.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 3:10 PM

Had not. Was dealing with a computer issue and I just had it fixed by a Tech who was sitting in an office downtown St. Louis and he with me following instructions got onto my computer and operated it from hiw desk hopefully taking care of the issue.

So yes I see where Mr. Schummer doesn't want to cooperate either. I'm sure Leftau can maufacture a reason for that.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 4:06 PM

Semo471,

Just keep in mind, that even if he would buy into anything a Democrat says or does and condemns anything a Republican says or does Leftau is not a Democrat because he says so.

My feeling on that claim is this, If BS was a Brass Band he would be marching around Scopus area instead of riding in a motorized vehicle.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 4:16 PM
  • I predicted Biden would get his teat in a wringer with his electioneering handling of Israel. He can’t decide which side to land on so straddles the fence temporarily until the new polls come out as even his main Trump Hater in Arms Cheney has bolted.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 4:45 PM
  • Being on the side of fully supporting Israel doesn't preclude arguing for the protection of Palestinian women and children.

Do you believe that killing a few hundred thousand civilians is worth it, to eliminate a Hamas battalion. I'd say no, as did Biden. If nothing else, killing thousands of women and children, will drive tens of thousands survivors into the arms of Hamas.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 5:27 PM

5:27 PM

Same scenario to bring an end to any war!

During WW2 Do you believe that killing a few hundred thousand German civilians was worth it to eliminate the German part of WW2. I'd say yes, as did President Roosevelt.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 6:23 PM

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 5:27 PM

Leftau, would be impolite or rhetorical to ask who started this episode between Israel and Hamas?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 6:28 PM

Dead Man Walking is doing what Obama tells him to do. And you would have to be like Dead Man Walking, brain dead, to not know where Obama's sympathies lie.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 6:34 PM
  • I believe it was 2007 that Israel basically said you want it you got it and Hamas took over. Terrorist are a patient bunch and training a new generation has worked perfectly. If those innocent civilians were really innocent then start pointing out the terrorists rather than suffer the consequences of poor judgement.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 7:54 PM

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 7:54 PM

DA, I see it as Hamas decides to poke sticks at Israel and they get their behinds kicked every time, then come whining. those Jews are picking on us.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 9:09 PM

IMO, Israel learned the hard way that the Palestineians Don't want peace they want Israel to be no more!

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/gaza-disengagement/

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 9, 2024, at 10:18 PM

"Unfortunately, since his first day in office, President Joe Biden has waged war against the domestic energy industry. By canceling the Keystone XL pipeline and recently banning the export of liquefied natural gas, he has catered to the loudest, most extreme voices within his party."

China and India the 2 largest polluters are free to build new Coal fired power plants for economical energy while the USA under Wrong Again Biden is increasing energy costs on American companies....send Biden to the Green Meadows Retirement Home this November!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/faith-freedom-self-reliance...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, May 10, 2024, at 7:32 AM

Quid Pro Quo Joey Biden!

"The article of impeachment, obtained by the Washington Examiner, said that using the powers of his high office, Biden “solicited a ‘quid pro quo’ with the foreign government of Israel by withholding precision guided weapons shipments in order to try and extract military policy changes.”

“This egregious action not only compromised the credibility of the United States but also undermined the interests of our longstanding ally, Israel,” Mills said. “Therefore, President Biden’s conduct warrants impeachment, trial, removal from office, and disqualification from holding any future office under the United States.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/2999579/cory-mills-files-impeachme...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, May 10, 2024, at 1:06 PM

What the heck is going on....didn't Congress just approved $60 billion for Ukraine!

"The United States will announce a new $400 million military aid package for Ukraine on Friday."

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/10/us-ukraine-military-aid-russia-00157299

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, May 10, 2024, at 2:18 PM

yup...

🐘🐘🐘

Efforts to put Joe Biden on the Ohio ballot stall

President Joe Biden will not be on Ohio’s ballot come November as things currently stand.

State law dictates filing deadlines for candidates, but the timing of the Democratic National Convention (DNC), where Biden will be officially nominated, takes place after Ohio’s deadline. The DNC is slated to start Aug. 19, but Ohio’s deadline is 90 days before the election, on Aug. 5.

According to Secretary of State Frank LaRose, lawmakers had until Thursday to pass and sign something into law to make the fix. Efforts to do that failed.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/joe-biden-ohio-ballot/

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, May 11, 2024, at 6:11 AM
  • Seems like republicans will do anything to suppress the vote.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, May 11, 2024, at 7:46 AM

WOW, 15 lies in a 17 minutes interview....an all time record! No wonder Biden is the Laughing Stock of the World!

https://nypost.com/2024/05/09/opinion/biden-tells-a-lie-a-minute-during-cnn-inte...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, May 11, 2024, at 8:11 AM

7:46 AM

How about a dose of Election problems for the Democrats to work around. Nevermind, Trump is going to win Ohio no matter what!

How about the Election Interference by the DOJ/FBI via their Weaponzation of their political opponent!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, May 11, 2024, at 8:50 AM
  • -- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, May 11, 2024, at 10:42 AM

Seems like republicans will do anything to suppress the vote.

It would seem to me that anyone who is too dense to know the law on deadline is on getting on the ballot would be too dense to serve.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, May 11, 2024, at 11:10 AM

Joey Biden is too Cognitive Declined according to Special Counsel Hur!

Invoke the 25th Amendment now before Joey gets the USA into WW3!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, May 11, 2024, at 12:29 PM

"White House Report Card: Zogby says Biden presidency ‘not working well."

Now that's an Understatement for sure!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/3000675/white-house-r...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, May 11, 2024, at 1:10 PM
  • You’re gonna put an eye out kid,er,Mr Lettau,if you keep up with the knee jerking.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sat, May 11, 2024, at 1:15 PM
  • Trump was impeached for what Biden is really doing.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sat, May 11, 2024, at 2:23 PM
  • Really, when did Biden call a mob to attack the US Capital?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, May 11, 2024, at 4:37 PM
  • Watch it,kid. That knee could get the other eye!!

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sat, May 11, 2024, at 4:54 PM

Would it be fair to ask, when did Trump invite 8 to 10 million illegals into the Country and counting as it is ongoing.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, May 11, 2024, at 7:52 PM

Efforts to put Joe Biden on the Ohio ballot stall

President Joe Biden will not be on Ohio’s ballot come November as things currently stand.

State law dictates filing deadlines for candidates, but the timing of the Democratic National Convention (DNC), where Biden will be officially nominated, takes place after Ohio’s deadline. The DNC is slated to start Aug. 19, but Ohio’s deadline is 90 days before the election, on Aug. 5.

According to Secretary of State Frank LaRose, lawmakers had until Thursday to pass and sign something into law to make the fix. Efforts to do that failed.

🐘🐘🐘

"Fraud , rigged , illegal!" , "It was stolen!" , "election interference!" , "weaponizing!" , "they did it , we can do it!"

The Show must go on , the game continues and in the shadows the Progressive Republican\Democrat US of A Government continues to spend trillions and trillions of dollars

Hao ! It's not about what's best for the Country or the People , it's all about what's best for the Party and as long as it's Party before Country or People it is what it is..

®️

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 6:22 AM

Every since the year 2008 America doesn't have Rights , there are only temporary privileges . The only way there is an American dream is to be asleep , it's the only way to see it..

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 6:27 AM

The 2 biggest lies of this century:

"If you like your insurance you can keep it . Period."

~ Barack Obama

"It was stolen!"

~ Donald Trump

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 6:33 AM

Seems simple enough to me. Let the Dumbocrats move their Convention. Is this a new law? Or did some Dumass (es) go to sleep at the switch.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 7:05 AM

My above refers to Dead Man Walking bring on the Ohio Ballot.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 7:08 AM

..it's all about what's best for the Party and as long as it's Party before Country or People it is what it is..

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 7:09 AM

Wheels

For what good or logical reason are the Democrat jumping thru hoops for this waste of unfit and unqualified waste of oxygen ?

4 years of sewage back up , a man who can't walk or talk , a total fumble muck .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 7:14 AM

How long has the Ohio Law been on being on the ballot 90 days before the election been on the books?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 7:15 AM

Democrats didn't say a word when Biden was the only candidate allowed on the Florida primary -- what about Florida's Laws .

How was that different then Colorado not letting Trump on it's ballot .

The whole thing is a cluster , a huge cluster , it's a game , a losing game for the People ..another losing game same as 2020 -- Biden vs. Trump .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 7:20 AM

How long has the Ohio Law regarding, being on the ballot 90 days before the election, been on the books?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 7:21 AM

I guess there won't be a line at the bottom of thr ballot ssying.....

NONE OF THE ABOVE

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 7:25 AM

America, just be aware these are the people we are voting on to run the Country. Hasn't raised my opinion of Politicians very much.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 7:29 AM

In the New Hampshire primary I believe they voted "no candidate" or "no preference" or "no confidence" , something like that , it's the 1st thing that shook up the White House and the DNC .

It told them "we gotta a problem here" . This happened right around the same time as their Florida's stunt .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 7:29 AM

Don't believe there will be a debate , the man can't stand on his own 2 feet for 1 hour and he starts fumble mucking within 10 minutes , talking about his great grandfather fighting with Napoleon in Europe against the Ming Dynasty .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 7:33 AM

Here's the rest of the Ohio story....Foreign money seems to be the problem!

https://ohiosenate.gov/news/on-the-record/senate-gop-protecting-ohios-elections-...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 7:40 AM

Maybe a committee of an equal number of Representatives of both major parties should establish a rule regarding elections applying to every state and let the citizens (only citizens) vote tes or no on that?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 7:44 AM

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 7:40 AM

Yes on that. I see no good coming of dirty foreign money being used in our elections. Politicians benefiting from it will be Politicians obligated to foreign interests not ours.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 8:00 AM

8:00 AM

Wheels, what would keep any political party giving a foreign PAC, monies that they could use to circumvent USA campaign laws!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 8:36 AM

Now or after Trump is elected in November 2024, the USA should become Oil/Energy Independent to become America First and give the Middle Finger to OPEC!

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/energy/exclusive-current-rates-consumpti...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 8:56 AM

Everyone have a Great day and don't forget the Women who it not for them we wouldn't be here today!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 9:17 AM
  • Seems like republicans will do anything to suppress the vote.

OOPSY! TDS suppressses the brain.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 11:02 AM

Seems like republicans will do anything to suppress the vote.

Leftau that is only illegal votes and illegals voting.

Now let me give you my opinion. Democrats push illegal voting.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 11:22 AM
  • As so often happens, your opinion is based on what you'd like to be case, rather what the truth is.

Neither legal nor illegal immigrants can vote because they're not citizens. Republicans are terrified that when all legal voters go to the polls, they will lose.

That's why they'll go to any lengths to keep trying to suppress legal votes. That's also why they demand that gerrymandered districts be left in place.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 12:44 PM
  • Get control of that knee jerk!

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 12:57 PM

DA, good thing he's not a Democrat.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 5:29 PM

12:44 PM

What a load of BS sprewed by the Dead Man Walking Cult!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 6:56 PM

What is wrong with Joey Biden....Israel should just go ahead and complete the job!

https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/israel-biden-administration-hamas/2024/...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 10:01 PM

"Neither legal nor illegal immigrants can vote because they're not citizens. Republicans are terrified that when all legal voters go to the polls, they will lose."

Leftau, I posted an article days ago where a Democrat was trying to set the stage for these illegals to vote. I have said it before that the Democrats will make an attempt to allow them to vote in November. I will admit I am wron if itr does not happen because I think the attempt will happen. And who are they indebted to to. Dead Man Walking, the guy who opened the border for them, and to hell with the interests and safety of Americans.

"That's why they'll go to any lengths to keep trying to suppress legal votes. That's also why they demand that gerrymandered districts be left in place."

Again Leftau you keep blabbering about that, why don't you raise an issue where that has happened, along with proof of course and it can be discussed. But so far all we have is rhetoric, no specifics.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 10:06 PM

One more thing Leftau,I believe it is the Democrats who want to count the illegals for the purpose of numbers to increase the representation in districts.

Explain that logic for us.

I may be scarce until tomorrow afternoon, have a couple of obligations to take care of starting mid morning.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 10:10 PM

Joey and his handlers will stoop to the lowest levels to get votes....so now whose "mean tweets/Ads" is gutter material.... Joey's!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/3001280/trump-and-biden-campai...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, May 12, 2024, at 10:36 PM

An article from 01/12/2021 :

THE BIDEN AGENDA

Biden will stop the border wall and loosen immigration again

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/07/joe-biden-policies-immigration-border-w...

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, May 13, 2024, at 6:26 AM

If cowards would come out from behind their key pads maybe those tweets would mean something ..

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Mon, May 13, 2024, at 6:31 AM

6:31 AM

Sounds like a Joey Biden statement!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 13, 2024, at 7:46 AM

Wonder if that stuff being advertised here this morning is good for a pain in the back side. Maybe it would help us get rid of Dead Man Walking as President.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, May 13, 2024, at 11:30 AM
  • -- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 13, 2024, at 1:51 PM
  • Wheels,with all the “community standards” BS patrolling these comments how does an obvious ad for some “medication” get posted?

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, May 13, 2024, at 4:11 PM

Possible result of the Weaponzation of the DOJ/FBI in the prosecution of Joey Biden's Political Enemy Donald Trump!

"Matthew Colangelo was acting assistant attorney general — the No. 3 spot in the DOJ — in the Biden administration from January 2021 until he was hired by Democrat Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg in December 2022 and assigned as the lead prosecutor in Trump's case."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/patrick-morrisey-west-virginia-doj/2024/05/13/...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 13, 2024, at 5:58 PM

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Mon, May 13, 2024, at 4:11 PM

DA wondered about that myself and figured if it was good to use on a pain in the a rse I would buy some. I know a few.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, May 13, 2024, at 6:58 PM

https://headlineusa.com/biden-calls-illegals-voters-says-they-are-countrys-futur...

Biden let's it slip........

"“It’s even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens,” Biden said about the current invasion of illegals from both the southern and northern borders of the United States, Fox News reported."

It's more than you think, I have read earlier, the whole plan for opening the border is to build a Democratic Voting Bloc in order to one day retain permanent Democratic Power. Something our founders sought to abolish. Our Founders wanted Government by the people through legal representation not a contrived illegal voting block.

If it were Republicans doing this Leftau would be screaming his lungs out.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, May 13, 2024, at 10:35 PM

Sounds like a Joey Biden statement!

🐘🐘🐘

A Speak Out keypad coward posts...been taught well by his keypad coward master

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, May 14, 2024, at 6:34 AM

And so race and sex alone is more important then senoirity . People who have spent their entire lives working at the same place lose their jobs , lose their income , lose everything they have because they are the wrong race and sex . This is what America has become .

..and it's unfair and wrong BS and so many levels ..

🐘🐘🐘

Indeed to layoff 1,000 employees, cutting about 8% of its US workforce

Indeed leaders worked with HR, legal and diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging (DEIB+) teams to “ensure objectivity and equity in the decision-making process,” Hyams said.

“The final selections have had no measurably disproportionate impact on women and under-represented genders or the under-represented minority population in the US,” he added.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/business/indeed-layoff-1000-employees/

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, May 14, 2024, at 6:46 AM
  • -- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, May 14, 2024, at 7:15 AM

6:34 AM

Look in the mirror Turtle and you will see the original keyboard wimp! LOL at you as always!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, May 14, 2024, at 7:38 AM

Still waiting for you to look me in the eye son . Until that time you are what you are .

Your "LOL" school girl junior posts are precious btw

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, May 14, 2024, at 7:43 AM

With High Inflation and High Interest Rates, most Americans are worse off now than 4 years ago! Those that won't admit it are part of the Dead Man Walking Cult!

https://justthenews.com/podcasts/john-solomon-reports/pollster-rasmussen-majorit...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, May 14, 2024, at 7:45 AM

7:43 AM

WOW, strong words from a convicted Felon....maybe it's that keyboard wimp talking. Remember you started it Diseased Turtle, I'm just giving it back at you. If you can't take it then stay on the porch with the little puppies!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, May 14, 2024, at 8:08 AM

Poor Diseased Turtle....LOL at you as Always!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, May 14, 2024, at 8:11 AM

"Biden opposed Chinese tariffs during the 2020 election but is now not only matching but exceeding Trump’s tariffs on the world’s second-biggest economy."

Where are all of those who were against Trump's China tariffs....hiding underneath the bed is my guess!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/3002358/biden-quadruple-tari...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, May 14, 2024, at 8:30 AM

Where did Leftau go? Appears to have picked up his marbles and gone home.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, May 14, 2024, at 8:35 AM

Thanks Joey Biden and his Dead Man Walking Cult!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/high-interest-rates-hitting-poorer-114036852.html

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, May 14, 2024, at 9:35 AM

Weaponzation of the DOJ/FBI towards Joey Biden's Political Enemy Pres. Donald Trump!

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/andrew-bailey-donald-trump-alvin-bragg/2024/0...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, May 14, 2024, at 1:34 PM

Biden's Inflation Rate for April is 3.4% down by a measly .1%. Overall prices are up .2% from March. Looks like another Nail in the Joey Biden re-election campaign!

https://www.newsnationnow.com/business/your-money/american-inflation-april-cpi-r...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, May 15, 2024, at 8:02 AM

Get Out the White House clean up crew, Wrong Again Biden just screwed up again!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/3005344/white-house-responds...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, May 15, 2024, at 3:25 PM

What you going to do now Joey after you have weaken the USA both Militarily and Economily while our Enemies grow stronger!

May the God of the Bible Protect and Save the USA from our Enemies and from Joey Biden and his DEI Administration!

https://www.newsmax.com/finance/streettalk/xi-jinping-vladimir-putin-china/2024/...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 16, 2024, at 7:12 AM

"The Washington Post fact-checker assigned Biden's claim a “bottomless pinocchio” rating."

Joey is the Liar-In-Chief!

https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/thurbiden-white-house-keeps-telli...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 16, 2024, at 7:27 AM

"President Joe Biden has asserted executive privilege to block House committees from obtaining audio recordings of his own interviews with special counsel Robert Hur about Biden’s handling of classified documents."

Thought there wasn't any executive privilege anymore.....oh my bad, only if it's relates to President Trump!

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/16/biden-moves-to-block-house-from-getting...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 16, 2024, at 8:40 AM

I still would like to know how all of those government documents ended up on the college out east where I believe Biden is honored with a library or something. Something I read indicated truckloads of documents.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, May 16, 2024, at 9:07 AM
  • Ol Joey had to do at least 5 takes edited together to steal that “make my day” challenge from Clint.

Still hasn’t had an original thought. Maybe cannibals ate his script??

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, May 16, 2024, at 9:54 AM

Import prices up .9% from March 2024 to Alril 2024......thanks Joey, see you at the Green Meadows Retirement Home!

https://www.newsmax.com/finance/streettalk/import-prices-inflation/2024/05/16/id...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 16, 2024, at 4:17 PM
  • -- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 16, 2024, at 4:19 PM
  • -- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, May 16, 2024, at 4:33 PM

Respond to this thread