Speak Out: Lively Place

Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Jun 6, 2020, at 12:02 PM:

WOW, This has-been a lively place this morning.

Replies (24)

Wheels: What's going on?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Jun 6, 2020, at 1:15 PM

"I ain't asking nobody for nothing if I cant get it on my own."

That sums up exactly what each and every one of us are entitled to. I hate the "entitlement mentality" of today's world. And that is where the political leftwingers and I part company.

If all physical and mentally ablebodied had that mentality the world would be a much better place. Doesn't mean we cannot help people obtain goals, with the emphasis on "help" not "do" for them.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Jun 6, 2020, at 1:40 PM

Wheels: What's going on?

-- Posted by Schaefer's World on Sat, Jun 6, 2020, at 1:15 PM

Not much, pretty much sheltered in place is the order of the day.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Jun 6, 2020, at 1:43 PM

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sat, Jun 6, 2020, at 7:00 PM

Interesting map. I want to pull it up on my computer rather than the phone so I can see more clearly where the various nations resided.

What did you think of the link that came up on my screen this morning. Think there is any validity in the information?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Jun 6, 2020, at 11:58 PM

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 7:20 AM

Sounds like a reasonable assessment of what is happening.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 8:59 AM
  • I'd suggest that Rick S. was "pulling your leg."

Did you believe the Chinese Moon mining story also?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 9:05 AM

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 7:20 AM

Sounds like the plans of the Deep State to remove Trump from office but as all the other plans that the Dems have tried they have gone down the tubes. Trump/Pence 2020.

BTW, where is Sleepy Joe has he gotten off his knees yet from kissing the rings of the BLM and ANTIFA?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 9:32 AM

Did you believe the Chinese Moon mining story also?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 9:05 AM

Guess you did Lettau along with the other crock from the DNC and their buddies the BLM & ANTIFA....with the "defund police" campaign slogan the Dems are for sure given Trump his second term.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 9:36 AM

First I heard of the Moon mining. But I did read and hear about the defunding of police out in the "Land of Fruits and Nuts"

Sounds like a half baked Leftist plan.

I suppose their new motto is Call a BLM or Antifa member when you have a need for help.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 9:49 AM

Rick Antifa claims to exist and the Deep State denies they exist. Knowing the people involved.... I would be more inclined to believe Antifa.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 10:39 AM
  • A perfect example of all Democrats and what they all stand for.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/massachusetts-trump-supporter-82-violently-assaulted-...

-- Posted by Joseph Lowes on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 11:44 AM

My opinion, it's a shame the 82 year old wasn't carrying.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 1:02 PM

It's a priviledge to live in the USA no matter what color of the rainbow , same as life .

Rick, I agree. If all these do-gooders don't like the environment here I am all for the Federal Government buying them a one way ticket back to the land of their forefathers and revoking their US Citizenship.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 3:56 PM

One way ticket for sure....we don't need them here in the USA.

For some good news that nobody probably saw due to the riots/looting, Hillary Clinton's court-mandated need for depositions were NOT dismissed and she will appear in court/or other means in the near future of this year for her emails and her Benghazi response depositions - is the noose getting tight for Hillary?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-asks-appeals-court-to-he...

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/hrc-appellate-court/

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 5:52 PM
  • Mr. Schaefer,

"...Hillary Clinton's court-mandated need for depositions were NOT dismissed..."

You probably can't remember, but Representative Gowdy spent 2 1/2 years and about $8 million, investigating Benghazi and Secretary Clinton, and came up with nothing that was not known before he started.

Hoping that "Judicial Watch" will find something new or different is ludicrous.

Only in Schaefer's fantasy world will anything come out of this.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 6:31 PM

They think they have the "Peaceful Protester" who killed the cop at the pawn shop in St Louis the other night.

My first description of the killer wasn't acceptable.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 7:11 PM

The woman will never spend one minute in jail , that just won't happen .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 6:39

You are probably correct, but that doesn't make it right or make her innocent of wrong doing. Anybody else handling classified materials the way Broom Hilda did would already be in prison.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 7:15 PM

Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 6:31 PM

Hillary never was sworn in during previous hearings so she could lie without any consequences. Guess you don't remember or just choose to forget that FBI Comey and other dirty FBI officials had her back. True Gowdy spent time and money just like the corrupt impeachment and Russia Russia hearings. Hillary will eventually get her just rewards if not in jail it will be the bad name that will go down in the history books as a corrupt person that she is. BTW, in your head in the sand world of reality you will see the truth shortly.

A crime is a crime no matter how long it takes for a conviction....jails are full of crooks that took time to convict.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 7:20 PM

As long as the Democratic Party embraces people like Maxine Waters, they cannot expect a vote from me.

https://patriotpulse.net/maxine-waters-made-this-insane-defense-of-the-george-fl...

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 7:25 PM

"Would Maxine Waters be one of those celebrities that follow around crisis to make her important."

I think that about covers her. She has little else of importance to add.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 8:26 PM

Another day filled with a high level of excitement.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Jun 8, 2020, at 10:47 AM

https://www.stlmag.com/news/rasheen-aldridge-expect-us-protest/?utm_source=secon...

Mr. Rasheen Aldridge and his group needs to spend more time on why the horrible black on black killing goes on in so many of our major cities. I believe I remember they set a record in either St. Louis or Chicago over the recent Memorial Day weekend killing spree. If you have no respect for yourselves or your black brethren, why wold you expect society to respect you?

I had a black friend now deceased who lost his youngest son to a street killing. It nearly killed him with grief then and was the final straw in destroying a marriage of many years.

Suddenly someone seems to have come up with the crazy idea that defunding police departments are the way to stop killings of black young men. Obvilously there is injustice going on in many cases, but to turn the entire country into a lawless war zone is not the answer and the Democrats pushing this for the purpose of getting the black vote may find it backfires on them. Law and order are essential to our lives and security. Yes it has to be fair. Vote against effective police presence in our towns and cities and I for one will vote against you, no matter your political affiliation.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Jun 8, 2020, at 2:13 PM

One town protecting themselves from outside trouble makers.

https://itsmac.com/2020/06/02/coeur-dalene-idaho-stands-up-antifa-stands-down/

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Jun 8, 2020, at 2:22 PM

Minneapolis, you need to contact Idaho for help immediately!

https://thepatriotictimes.com/leftist-city-begins-hostile-overthrow-of-law-and-o...

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Jun 8, 2020, at 2:29 PM

Respond to this thread